Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leonis View Post
    Ι dont buy this crap. Sergio Martinez Felix Sturm, Daniel Geale, Arthur Abraham, Dimitri Pirog, Peter Quilin, Martin Murrey, Matt Korobov, Andy Lee Billy Joe Saunders, David Lemieux and so on...
    I dont believe Charlo Dere Andrade and Murata raise the level of the mw division at all its only that there are more American fighters which attracts more attention.
    MW is never a thin division. GGGs only problem is that most of them chose not to fight him.
    Agreed. And he still fought, and destroyed, some really good fighters. People don't give him enough credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Haha. You must be new here. I despise cuckboy g.

I'm just not a bandwagon hopper. Beating Centeno doesn't make you elite after getting a draw with Austin Trout. Sorry bud
      lil g is the fake hyped up bandwagon your on right now. Sorry bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Jermall does not have the best jab in the division but he would definitely whoop lil g.
        Who does??

Comment

• Yeah he sent a statement alright. The same statement that GGG sent knocking out Domenic Wade. That top level guys don't belong in the ring with stiffs.

Fight someone worth a damn and then you'll send a statement. You know you ain't getting the GGG fight format least 2 more fights so I'm guessing it's easy picking again for the next year or so.

Comment

LMMFAO....you sweating! LMMFAO
            Ahahaha you again huh. Cant take you for reals at all. Charlo scared of jacobs and you know he cannot get past him, and that would be his first mw test. You guys are easily swayed.

Comment

• Who cares? Charlo has been around boxing long enough to know he's not cutting line in front of Canelo or Saunders. If he is serious about being "the man" at 160, call out Jacobs (lol, like that's going to happen) or Derevyanchenko or even Murata. Charlo definitely looks the part but actions speak louder than empty words.

Comment

Don't think one lucky win will save you....
                haha save me? Its common sense, i am unbiased and know what i see in ppl. Pretty simple
                And i didnt win ****. I just a fan. Too bad others egos get them to thinking they 'winning' through other ppls hard work and accomplishments lol

Comment

Trout can box & move, lil g is a slow footed robot. Jermall K.O.'s lil g.
                  You know what's really funny though...people hate on GGG for fighting Vanes (and admittedly I would like to see him fight Dervy if Dervy really wants it). But most people agree that Vanes is the same level as Trout...who is Charlo's only real opponent lol. Kind of funny when you think of it like that.

And hard to call a guy a slow footed robot when he is able to walk down every guy he has ever fought, no problems...anyway I hope we see the fight soon, I know you're just a troll anyway :0

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                    Agreed. And he still fought, and destroyed, some really good fighters. People don't give him enough credit.
                    True. They are ignorant. Just hate. GGG ****s all over CharlAndradeChenko. They don have a chance. None of them has even made it to the top 4 of the division..
                    Last edited by Leonis; 04-22-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                      GGG is fighting Canelo next then he'll have Jacobs wanting his rematch and Charlo wanting a piece of him THAT'S when GGG will suddenly decide to fight Sergiy Derev. Lol
                      Decide ?

GGG has to face his ibf mandatory after his May fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X