Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: Bring on Golovkin - I Want That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    GGG is good at parrying and blocking. He doesn't have to move his head
    Lol....lol....lol....lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Trust me, Tom Loeffler and Abel Sanchez wants no part of Jermall Charlo anytime soon. I am not saying that GGG doesn't want any part of him because he is a fighter. He'll fight anyone they put in front of him.
      ^^^^Facts^^^^

Comment

Triple Lil Cuck Ass Whitey G scurred mayne! SCUUUUURRRRRRED!!

Seriously though, this would be a good fight. I think it will largely depend on how well Charlo's chin holds up. We already know that Golovkin can take a punch so I wouldn't count on him getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Jermall does not have the best jab in the division but he would definitely whoop lil g.
          Who would you say had a better jab? GGG is the only person that comes to mind b/c his jab is more educated but I prefer Charlos style. It's always firm and balanced and whenever he takes a shot or gets in an exchange, he almost always comes back with a double jab to control the other guy.

Jacobs has a sharper jab, but he doesn't utilize it the way Charlo does.

I guess what I meant was for his style, he utilizes his jab better than most.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            Hope the fight happens.
            But what if it doesn;t?
            How about these clowns mentioning a second choice, third choice, etc.?
            The top guy can only fight one fighter at a time.
            How about telling Haymon to make the Jacobs fight for you doe?
            Yeah sure just try to keep the light off lil g when we talk bout Jermall....LMMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
              Make the jacobs fight already geesh. Guy fights bums, gets hit alot and wants the big boys? I dont think so.
              LMMFAO....you sweating! LMMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                This is good for Golovkin. Use this challenge and the failed drug test to demand more money.

Canelo is in a position where he cannot walk away.
                Your wrong. Nelo would prove more by not fighting lil g (cuz he already beat him), let the Lion eat lil g & fight the Lion.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  And out come the "ring iq" idiots who been hiding since the last "ring iq" claim of rigo was slapped down when rigo spent his fight bent over looking at canvas landing 2 punches a rd. Hahaha.
                  Don't think one lucky win will save you....

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    When Canelo Angulo was announced people thought it was a 50/50 fight...so dont rewrite that you trash punk.

Also, Charlo is above average. He is a B- fighter. He went life and death with Austin Trout and hasn't fought a boxer since.

I also don't think he will do well under OSDT.

Charlo is the future gatekeeper. For the next few years he'll be the 2010 Shane Mosley...only best 4-5 division guys can beat him...after that he'll be Andre Berto
                    Another shook lil g fan....lol

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      Too bad sucker !! You are NOT privileged!! You must wait your turn and possibly or more PARTICULARLY go beat a Jacobs before you enter the Lions den !
                      Your just mad T.B.E beat #48....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X