Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is criticized for facing Vanes, Charlo is applauded for beating a worse opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to write a book

Charlo & Gennady are judged differntly for their opponents as they should be

One is the king of the division the other is working his way through the division to get his shot at the crown.

Charlo fought Centeno because he had to go get a shot a GGg down the line ( which I don’t think he’ll ever get )

Gennady picked Vanes for a easy win to preserve his shot at Canelo in Sept. the fight isn’t good but it’s better then Spike / MuirGa in my opinion

Vanes would probably beat Centeno h2h even with a layoff. Vanes has a great amateur pedigree and professionally proven he can beat B class fighters and can hang with the best of the best in competitive fights. Centeno hasn’t proven anything. But that doesn’t matter

Comment

Even with the inactivity Vanes is simply a better fighter than Centeno.

Both terrible fights though.

Charlo needs to step it up now he looks the real deal to me but he's not fought anybody.

Comment

is charlo 36?

what p4p list is charlo or sit near the top of?

is charlo considered the man at 160?

idiot

Comment

I don't think it's the Charlo's faults that there is no one to fight right now. I think the time will come. I am disappointed in the Trout fight though. They have to do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
            I don't think it's the Charlo's faults that there is no one to fight right now. I think the time will come. I am disappointed in the Trout fight though. They have to do better than that.
            Jacobs was available for many months after the GGG fight.
            Charlo just ignored his availability.
            Jacobs is now with HBO and Hearn.

Comment

Bunch of racists hating on Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Who gives a ****, governing body rankings are always joke. Centeno isn't even a top 20 fighter let alone 4th. Why can't Charlo fight Saunders Jacobs Andrade. Why's it got to be bums or golovkin (who's probably gonna fight Saunders who is WAY more proven than charlo) and nothing in between.charlos got that entitlement mentality like a lot of your fighters have got.
                Centeno was ranked by BoxRec and other rankings as well lol. I see u ignored that. Ggg is a fraud that is scared to challenge himself. Charlo has less fights and already moved up in weight. That’s why ggg won’t make it to theHOF.
                Your fighters actually have that entitlement/ChristopherColumbus Mentality. They think everyone is supposed to cater to them and that they own boxing aka Eddie Hearn.
                If Charlo beats BJS he’ll have a similar or better resume than ggg smh. That’s why he was scared to move up and fight Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Jacobs was available for many months after the GGG fight.
                  Charlo just ignored his availability.
                  Jacobs is now with HBO and Hearn.
                  Jacobs ran to boring HBO soon ass Haymon mentioned Charlo name lmao. That’s the reason they were beefing. Now he’s fighting bums while delivering horrible ratings and boring fights. I’m sure HBO will let Hearn go as soon as the lose out on AJ.
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 04-22-2018, 09:23 AM.

Comment

And Davis is praised for Knocking out a dude that he pulled up from featherweight, coming off a loss and who hasnt fought since 2016....Just like Vanes...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      is charlo 36?

what p4p list is charlo or sit near the top of?

is charlo considered the man at 160?

idiot
                      Lol end the thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X