Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG is criticized for facing Vanes, Charlo is applauded for beating a worse opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    He moved up in weight something little g is afraid to do.
    i thought he was having a really hard time making weight. now you get special credit for fighting in the division you belong in? you simply dont understand boxing or human anatomy. a bad combo. charlo turned pro at 18. ggg 24. of course charlo is going to move up more divisions as a pro. ggg was a 147 pound fighter at age 18 so hes already moved up more weight divisions but you just didn't see them and i guess it doesnt count if hes not a pro? basically what you are saying is that if ggg had turned pro at 18 he would be amazing since its so amazing charlo moved up a division wow i thought it would take more than that but i guess not

Comment

Understand.. the Wildlife on this Serengeti will beat their Drums. Let them. Let them drink their Wumpa Kool-Aid. Let them sharpen their Guava halves. It's a way of life. Observe. Never make contact.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        wait are you trying to spin this into something good? ggg just beat the top 3 guys in the division and has beaten 9 top 10 fighters. oh wait hold everythin charlo beat an unranked guy in his second fight. HES ON PACE TO SURPASS GGG!
        Charlo is what, 27? GGG is how old?

Comment

You should see the reaction in the official thread. 'Charlos the real.deal' etc lmao, is that how easy it is to prove you are legit these days

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Other than what everyone else said, the Charlo's are 27, GGG is 36.

Jermall has been pro for 10 years, GGG for 12 years.

Jermall KO'ed someone you GGG fans were clamoring for GGG to fight, Sebastian Heiland. He also beat J-Rock and Trout. Jemall's resume is in a better pace than GGG's resume, way better pace.

Also, Vanes is the other Charlo's, Jermell's leftover from years ago, 2015.
            27 is a fighters damn athletic prime you idiot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post

I see Charlo opponent on the list and he just moved up lol where’s vanes? Lmao. Smh Charlo moved up in weight before ggg did
              Who gives a ****, governing body rankings are always joke. Centeno isn't even a top 20 fighter let alone 4th. Why can't Charlo fight Saunders Jacobs Andrade. Why's it got to be bums or golovkin (who's probably gonna fight Saunders who is WAY more proven than charlo) and nothing in between.charlos got that entitlement mentality like a lot of your fighters have got.

Comment

My mind is still boggled why he is not interested in Jacobs.

Comment

You have to be taking it in the ass from ggg, Loeffler or Abel if you think vanes is a better mw opponent than centeno.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Who gives a ****, governing body rankings are always joke. Centeno isn't even a top 20 fighter let alone 4th. Why can't Charlo fight Saunders Jacobs Andrade. Why's it got to be bums or golovkin (who's probably gonna fight Saunders who is WAY more proven than charlo) and nothing in between.charlos got that entitlement mentality like a lot of your fighters have got.
                    Isn't that what a mandatory is? a mofo thats ENTITLED to a shot at the belts? isn't that what a mando is or you have another definition.

Why are you so scared for Lil g to fight Charlo? I'm not saying he'll lose but It's a more intriguing matchup than Canelo whose reputation is tainted for life.

But GGG has been lost inside Canelo's rectum going on 4 years now. The mofo is thirsty for those Canelo paydays like a hoodrat.

Canelo will come back for a tune up. That means he'll make Lil g wait til maybe May 2019. And Lil g will not take a risk until Canelo blesses him again. And you're perfectly ok with that.

Lil g went to a morgue and dragged a corpse outside belonging to a guy named Vanes and that's the bullsht he's passing off as a serious "fight".

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      Isn't that what a mandatory is? a mofo thats ENTITLED to a shot at the belts? isn't that what a mando is or you have another definition.

Why are you so scared for Lil g to fight Charlo? I'm not saying he'll lose but It's a more intriguing matchup than Canelo whose reputation is tainted for life.

But GGG has been lost inside Canelo's rectum going on 4 years now. The mofo is thirsty for those Canelo paydays like a hoodrat.

Canelo will come back for a tune up. That means he'll make Lil g wait til maybe May 2019. And Lil g will not take a risk until Canelo blesses him again. And you're perfectly ok with that.

Lil g went to a morgue and dragged a corpse outside belonging to a guy named Vanes and that's the bullsht he's passing off as a serious "fight".
                      What you and others can't get your pea sized brains around is that the fight isn't gonna happen. Charlo has done literally nothing to set himself apart from the rest of the middleweights who all fight bums and are begging for a payday. Whay happened to earning your shot ? Golovkin has a huge fight against Saunders to take and it's probably gonna be canelo after that then retirement. Charlo can carry on fighting scrubs or he can actually try build his own legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X