Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Nah just his opposition getting worse.
    Let's have a 100 dollars beat that Charlo would beat Golovkin if they fight this year.

Comment

Nah, Vanes vs GGG is a meh fight, I have been saying that.

Im' just saying Vanes at this point still a more interesting opponent than Centebum.
      He's getting KO'd and if he makes it past round 4 I'm SHOCKED!!!!

So should we put Vanes in the HOFame now or later??? Since you think he's soo good.

Comment

Im' not sure if he would beat him at this point.

Is Centeno far better than anything?

I thought it could be the weight versus Sulecki, but Centeno can't take a punch.

Charlo wasn't even going at it hard and yet put him to sleep.
        If you want to say Centeno didn’t belong in the ring against Charlo, I agree. But when we start making silly comparisons, I have to stop you. Centeno is a top 10-20 middleweight. Wade was a rung or two below.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Nope! Wade and EVERYONE GGG fights is P4Pers and HOFamers for one day... And then they turn back into pumpkins when anyone else fights them.
          But Charlo hasn’t fought anyone and doesn’t deserve a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            Let's have a 100 dollars beat that Charlo would beat Golovkin if they fight this year.
            You know damn well if GGG wouldn't fight Sergiey (Who was down to fight for penuts) it's gonna take a BILLION $$$$ for GGG to fight Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              He didn't. He just fought a bum that got KO'ed by a guy with 35% KO ratio.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                J-Rock and Trout better then ANY of those dog sht Taxi Drivers GGG beat on before Jacobs and Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  That Size and Power is SCARY! Serious Threat At 160!
                  That I can get behind. The Charlo brothers are GREAT for boxing, are exciting and well rounded talents, and seem to thrive being the villains. What isn't there to love?

I am getting to the point with those two like I am with Golovkin, Lomanchenko, Terrance Crawford, Wilder, Donnie Nietas, and Srisaket Sor Rungvisai:

Must watch boxing, I do not care who they are fighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Don't ever put someone else down fighting "bums" and give GGG love.

GGG = 36 Years old

Charlo = 27

Charlo BLOWS GGG's entire REUME apart. 2 ppl GGG has fought with a pulse.

J-Rock, Trout better then ANYTHING/ANYONE GGG beat before Jacobs at like 34 years old.
                    J Rock lol you must be jocking I guess, and you're talking about fights at 154.

And I don't give a fudge.

Charlo has been cold feet at 160, don't want that Jacobs fight and is just seeking for a GGG or Nelo pay day.

I agree GGG has been crushing cans at 160; but Charlo is actually mastering it.

Comment

• Jermall is legit.
                      Slice it any way you want to. He is legit and ambitious.
                      Take it or leave it.

The ONLY way he gets a shot at anyone's belt is by being their MANDATORY.

He is the mandatory.

He is not going any where.

Get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X