Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Demolishes Hugo Centeno in Two For Interim Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Size and Power is SCARY! Serious Threat At 160!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Stop it. Centeno is far better than Wade.
      Im' not sure if he would beat him at this point.

Is Centeno far better than anything?

I thought it could be the weight versus Sulecki, but Centeno can't take a punch.

Charlo wasn't even going at it hard and yet put him to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        GGG better hurry and fight Canelo or BJS after Vanes, those fights are looking safe right now lol he has Sergiy and Charlo waiting on him. GGG better retire after the Canelo fight that would be the best move to make.
        I think he should fight them both. Anyone they've looked devastating against so any top fighter would. Look how good Khan looks at a lower level. Its different when the shots are coming back at you. They are good but unproven challengers, for a good, proven champion.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Stop it. Centeno is far better than Wade.
          Nope! Wade and EVERYONE GGG fights is P4Pers and HOFamers for one day... And then they turn back into pumpkins when anyone else fights them.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Charlo was the mandatory before Derevyenchenko, but G's camp protested, so Sulaiman had to do a repeat to legitimize his spot.

GGG's fighting ****ing Martyrosian on May 5th, but Charlo should be taking risks until he gets his shot? Let him fight fringe jr middles until then and see how G-f@gs like it.
            Nah if GGG beats CHarlo next. Yall will say he was a junior middle and never beat a good MW. GGG beat another smaller man blah blah blah...

We need to see Charlo versus somebody relevant instead of being fed bums by Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Nah Vanes has been in the gym, was supposed to fight sulecki before Sulecki changed for a Jacobs shot.

Vanes beat Centeno even with a big lay off, Centeno can't take a punch and can't fight with elite guys.

Vanes can do that, long lay off or not.
              ??? When did they fight???

Tell you what??? You think Vanes is so good bet against me? Howe many rounds I get before GGG knocks him the F-OUT???

Don't just talk. Back it up! Dudes getting KTFO! And unlike you I'll put $$$$ on it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                Charlo is a beast it seems like that dude gets better and better with every fight!!! It's looking like he's about to take over 160. But I did call six or less lol
                Nah just his opposition getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                  Lol... Look at all these Mr. Softies trying to dumb down Charlos competition to preserve GGG. Even hollering about mismatches when GGG is fighting a 2nd tier 154 lb fighter coming of two losses. You dudes have no shame.
                  Ahhhhh yes... revisionist history even before it happens. You do "kinda" remember who Golovkin was supposed to fight, right? That he has fought 2 top ranked boxers in a row, and that he was rematching with one of the top P4P guys before his opponent pulled out? Yeah, but Golovkin was supposed to line up a top MW contender with no budget (HBO was not coming off of PPV cash for a regular broadcast), or he was supposed to waste his entire training camp.

Look, Charlo is a great talent, but Trip G is the man until someone proves otherwise. Sergy Derevynchenko is the mando due, not Charlo as the organizations take turns rotating priority when a fighter holds more than one belt. After he satisfies the IBF mando, he will have at least a years time before Charlo even becomes ordered if the WBA is next in line which I have zero idea if they are. Both the huge Canelo Alvarez rematch and the unification with Saunders are bigger fights. Simple math: Charlo/Trip G is a ways away unless Charlo does something to force it quicker. Why not chase after Saunders, see if he can get it? If he has a strap, Golovkin will sign much quicker to fight him. Want to criticize Golovkin go ahead. He doesn't much care. But if you look at the calendar and the fights available at 160 for the man with the straps, Charlo is not getting that payday anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    ??? When did they fight???

Tell you what??? You think Vanes is so good bet against me? Howe many rounds I get before GGG knocks him the F-OUT???

Don't just talk. Back it up! Dudes getting KTFO! And unlike you I'll put $$$$ on it.
                    Nah, Vanes vs GGG is a meh fight, I have been saying that.

Im' just saying Vanes at this point still a more interesting opponent than Centebum.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      Nah if GGG beats CHarlo next. Yall will say he was a junior middle and never beat a good MW. GGG beat another smaller man blah blah blah...

We need to see Charlo versus somebody relevant instead of being fed bums by Haymon.
                      Don't ever put someone else down fighting "bums" and give GGG love.

GGG = 36 Years old

Charlo = 27

Charlo BLOWS GGG's entire REUME apart. 2 ppl GGG has fought with a pulse.

J-Rock, Trout better then ANYTHING/ANYONE GGG beat before Jacobs at like 34 years old.

Comment

Working...
                      X