Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, no other fighters had to go through this kind scrutiny just to get a title unification. If they're talking about anything other than the fight or making the fight...you can clearly see who they represent, lmao. They are Anthony and Edwards social media P.R reps protecting the social interests of these two online. They're here now.

They came out after his boring fight with Parker, they came out after his boring fight with Takam, and now they're here to condone the "flat fee" offer that even Hearn says he knew they wouldn't accept. But they can't protect his chin in boxing. Boxing always comes full circle. You can't escape it, you can't avoid it. You want to fight at home and you're the A side, and you're still ****en scared, lmao.

You have a few days left Anthony and Edward. A few days left before you are exorcized from the sport of boxing as frauds and cowards.

You can hate America, and turn your nose up say that you don't need to fight the American hvw. Theyll call you a coward, and once you're stamped a coward, you'll always be seen as a coward. Fake ass bully. You bullied Breazeales bum ass and you did the same to Whyte and all of the other ****en bums that you've fought(except Wlad and Prker). Bully Wilder Anthony you speak and spell *****. And **** your mouthpiece aka jiving ass fast Eddie.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      they just refuse to understand that their small country, england, is gonna be behind their fighter due to nationalistic pride.... they even line up the streets for the old hag ffs
      Lol yeah, I gotta hand it to them when it comes to their pride. I still remember how hard they were cheering and chatting when Mayweather was ruining Hatton rounds 8, 9. I think the ending might have actually surprised them even though you could see it coming a mile away lol.

In all fairness, I have no issue with that. I do have an issue with pretending Wilder is a nobody to justify a bad offer. I mean, they know it’s a bad offer or they wouldn’t even be trying to downplay Wilder the way they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Lol yeah, I gotta hand it to them when it comes to their pride. I still remember how hard they were cheering and chatting when Mayweather was ruining Hatton rounds 8, 9. I think the ending might have actually surprised them even though you could see it coming a mile away lol.

In all fairness, I have no issue with that. I do have an issue with pretending Wilder is a nobody to justify a bad offer. I mean, they know it’s a bad offer or they wouldn’t even be trying to downplay Wilder the way they do.
        they can't even give me a straight answer when I ask them what major fights where made with flat fees.... they always bring up floyd as if AJ is even anywhere near that level

imo I think the brits are still mad about 1776 and theyve been mad ever since

Comment

• King Wilder wants to dismantle the huge dangerous Mr. Olympia Robot. Can the skinny kid do it!?? He would sure like a shot! But The Robots Master has other plans in store, he's programmed The Robot in Squirrel Hearn Mode, which is to hoard as much as possible - in this case: to hoard exorbitant amounts of EXCESS cash! The fairness function has been deleted, because this particuler fight is not RISK FREE as the rest were.

Comment

they can't even give me a straight answer when I ask them what major fights where made with flat fees.... they always bring up floyd as if AJ is even anywhere near that level

imo I think the brits are still mad about 1776 and theyve been mad ever since
            Aw damn, lmmfao lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
              King Wilder wants to dismantle the huge dangerous Mr. Olympia Robot. Can the skinny kid do it!?? He would sure like a shot!

But The Robots Master

has other plans in store, he's programmed The Robot in Squirrel Hearn Mode, which is to hoard as much as possible - in this case: to hoard exorbitant amounts of EXCESS cash! The fairness function has been deleted, because this particuler fight is not RISK FREE as the rest were.
              Lmmfao rotf lol lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Guys, no other fighters had to go through this kind scrutiny just to get a title unification. If they're talking about anything other than the fight or making the fight...you can clearly see who they represent, lmao. They are Anthony and Edwards social media P.R reps protecting the social interests of these two online. They're here now.

They came out after his boring fight with Parker, they came out after his boring fight with Takam, and now they're here to condone the "flat fee" offer that even Hearn says he knew they wouldn't accept. But they can't protect his chin in boxing. Boxing always comes full circle. You can't escape it, you can't avoid it. You want to fight at home and you're the A side, and you're still ****en scared, lmao.

You have a few days left Anthony and Edward. A few days left before you are exorcized from the sport of boxing as frauds and cowards.

You can hate America, and turn your nose up say that you don't need to fight the American hvw. Theyll call you a coward, and once you're stamped a coward, you'll always be seen as a coward. Fake ass bully. You bullied Breazeales bum ass and you did the same to Whyte and all of the other ****en bums that you've fought(except Wlad and Prker). Bully Wilder Anthony you speak and spell *****. And **** your mouthpiece aka jiving ass fast Eddie.
                Ragga Don....well said!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I hope someone asks them that question. I can only speculate. But aren’t you putting the cart before the horse? What you should be asking yourself is, why did they make Wilder a flat-fee offer which, given how they have treated other opponents and the fact that this could be the biggest fight in boxing, is downright insulting?

Is it really insulting though?

It's 5 times Wilders biggest purse. Wilder has been the one insulting Joshua over social media, whilst Wilders handlers have been insulting Hearn. Hearn had already offered a flat fee plus US TV rights for Wilder to fight Whyte. Where was the outrage there? Because it wasn't PPV?

Whatever you think of the 12.5m flat fee offer. It IS an offer and it's meant to get the ball rolling, yet Team Wilder didn't even respond to it. Why not? Because they're insulted? They should man up and offer an alternative.

Hearn and AJ are in a position of power so they have every right to structure an offer however they want.

Comment

outside of soccer and probably idk cricket I guess what else does england have? Cuz they dont have NBA, NHL, MLB like the states do and I can go on WWE, NASCAR need I say more.... all those at times get higher ratings than boxing sometimes.
                    its a fact

boxing in america is under baseball ffs in ratings even wrestling sometimes gets higher ratings here.....

and again ya compare ticket sales from a country to state wide stuff....

for example:

England is a small ass country... of course they are gonna have nationalistic pride and back their countrymen...

its a bit different in america.....

if I remember correctly england is like the size of oregon or close to it

Do ya remember when bud crawford fought in omaha? **** was sold out.... but he goes somewhere else doesnt sell out? Gee I wonder why?
                    yeah you're right, the UK doesn't have any other sports other than Cricket, Soccer and Boxing. Haha.

You're not exactly doing anything to sweep away the ignorant American reputation that you have, are you?

Yeah, if you have a smaller country, you sell more tickets. Haha. Are you on drugs, or are you really this stupid?

It has nothing to do with nationalism If people want to see you fight, they'll buy tickets. Not one fighter in the UK sells tickets the way AJ does.

And if we're talking about being nationalistic, no one comes close to what the Americans have. You're the number 1 for that. For you to claim otherwise just goes to show how messed up in the head you are over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      yeah you're right, the UK doesn't have any other sports other than Cricket, Soccer and Boxing. Haha.

You're not exactly doing anything to sweep away the ignorant American reputation that you have, are you?

Yeah, if you have a smaller country, you sell more tickets. Haha. Are you on drugs, or are you really this stupid?

It has nothing to do with nationalism If people want to see you fight, they'll buy tickets. Not one fighter in the UK sells tickets the way AJ does.

And if we're talking about being nationalistic, no one comes close to what the Americans have. You're the number 1 for that. For you to claim otherwise just goes to show how messed up in the head you are over there.

yes believe it or not nationalistic pride is a real thing

Comment

Working...
                      X