Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
    Being paid lovely can simply mean: Great Marketing! Theres another heavyweight out there thats truly in it for the glory, just like AJ supposedly is. And he wants to get it on!! But AJ seems not too interested because his pockets are already FAT?......Is Josh hiding behind his money, his fan status or in the UK!? AJ will end up being the one NEEDING Wilder very soon or he won't have a legacy worth admiring.
    Im pretty sure the guy who actually beat the other champions and will have FIVE belts eventually ( Ring belt ) will have a legacy over the guy with ONE relevant name on his resume ( Ortiz ) who was near 50 in over 40 fights .

Wilder doesn't even have a legacy ! When you look back at his career it will read ....."Won the WBC belt from BERMAIN STIVERNE " !

If Wilder doesn't take a close to 13 Million offer with a minimum 20 Million dollar payday in a rematch which roughly is around 35 Million in 2 fights instead of fighting 1.5 Million dollar paydays , he simply doesn't think he can win !

I know you guys don't like to use logical points but the above is FACTS and Dibella stating he feels no need to counter offer Hearns offer is DIRECT proof of who DOESNT want the fight .

He even said they wont chase any fight and that Breazeale or anyone Wilder fights next is acceptable bc Wilder is fighting the best available guys but failed to mention yesterday that the top guys Joshua has defeated already.
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-21-2018, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      If you are conversant with boxing, you will know there is no risk free fights in HW division.
      A single punch can end a champion.
      Yes, of course, particularly with heavies.

However Wilders right hand is a particularly risky proposition!

Thanks.

Comment

Convincing you? That can't be done. I'm just letting you know AJ is a well marketed high-end fashion Robot, Hearn has given a star deprived island something to worship - its worked out well in his and his Robots best financial interest.

Wilder is a bonafide champion that wants a crack at short circuiting your glorified Robot. AJ has 4 belts in 20 fights fighting the SAME guys that are 20 less than Wilders. GREAT marketing scheme by Hearn fighting all dandelions that were KO'd easily by the HUGE steroid looking champ that gets no random drug testing - punctuated by a OLD Klitschko that embarrassingly lost to a guy that had him STUCK in his tracks by simply tricking him into thinking he'd be counterpunched all night - 2yrs earlier.

Wilder is nothing like those powder puffs that u rate so high. Do u have posters of any of those guys that your hero Mr. Muscles has demolished so easily in comic book superhero fashion?? Do you think that type of work has prepared The Robot for Wilder?? I'll answer for u, no it hasnt. Thats why your adorable Robot & his Master wants NONE of Wilder and will stick to "risk free fights" while MAKING SURE theyre "OVERPAID" to tantalize & amaze fans like you.....cheerio!!!
        You still make no sense to me. If your super hero is so confident of beating my robot, let him do the needful and sign the contract or present team AJ with a counter contract.
        It's very simple, it's no rocket science.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment! "Rubbish" is a cool expression, but I'll stick with "trash" for the deal Greedy Hearn is pushing Wilders way.... Wilders marketing most definitely hasnt been as thorough as Fast Eddies but it doesnt mean he's "worth" any less. Isnt your Prince Harry marrying a bi-racial divorced woman(?) a typical commoner in your eyes, eh!?? but, Harry knows she's EQUAL in every sense of the word. So is Wilder in fighting skilz & pure heart when compared to The Remote Controlled Hearn Led Robot......

Wilder deserves more money because he's better than the past champion Parker, Wilder has a belt with double the resume' the well marketed Robot has - its a no brainer. The Robot has 4 belts? but I thought we were coming down to the wire where (I'm pretty sure we both agree) it will be just one unified champion - ONE belt would be perfect. NO? Whats this 4 to 1 belt crap youre now using to prop up your Robot. hitking (poster on this sight) gave some great offers that isnt so far off the mark for a fight of this magnitude.

Don't be overly worried about The Robot getting paid, its as if you're concerned with his lights & internet service being cut off - because he can't afford to pay his bills. The Robot can "buy" an internet company and he'd use your money to do it. Don't worry, he'll get more money than Wilder and rightly so due to the well oiled mechanisms of a Barry & Eddie Hearn led franchise. The 2nd EQUAL - King Wilder deserves btwn 35 to 40%, no flat fee......we can agree to disagree.....i gotta go.
          Only ****nuts like you think he deserves 35%. The brada has nothing to offer but belt. You can't really where you did not see.
          AJ came out to say gimme 50mil flat fee and I will sign immediately, your nuthuggers went hiding.
          Do you have anything to say about that?

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
            Yes, of course, particularly with heavies.

However Wilders right hand is a particularly risky proposition!

Thanks.
            Every fighter has their weapon and you have to respect your opponent weapon(s).
            If wilder is so confident about his weapon, he should have taking dillian whyte offer of over 4mill but rather he prefer to negotiate with with breazeale for 2mil.
            I tot you guys said he is a fearless champ.

Comment

• Okay so first its::

Wilder is invited to the Joshua v parker fight
              Wilder wants to get in ring to confront an challenge AJ..
              Hearn an Joshua throw a hissy fit saying we aren't having that its "disrespectful"'.. Once DW gets wind of this he decides he isn't coming now full stop..

That then gave AJ an Hearn what they needed to tell the British public that wilder is scared etc!! On that night Eddie took dillian whyte to go call out POVETKIN!!!! He did that because the whole plan was to challenge wilder with dillian whyte but because deontay didn't come hearn had a promise to keep up to whyte that's why they confronted Povetkin!!!!

Now there offering pathetic amounts of cash that they know will be rejected so that they again can CON The British fans into thinking that wilder doesn't really want it,,, this whole debacle is getting emberassing now!!

Coming from a Brit myself here is the problem::
              The majority of boxing fans in UK Are nothing but followers on a bandwagon they don't Want to actually research the sport or find out who the other fighters in the HW division are.. They believe that no man born from his mother could possibly beat AJ delusionally;!! So his oppositions value is diminished nobody cares to find out who wilder is its so frustrating!!!

Say what you want but Wilder has Hyped this fight an he has brought value to it!!
              I don't care what he has earn in previous fights either
              If AJ v wilder happens an its mega money that isn't all Joshua's doing wilder has brung to the table to an he deserves to be compensated for it...
              People are talking as tho he's in the same position as a breazeale or a takam Was against AJ when in reality the mans the longest serving champion in the division ATM!!

Hearn an Joshua want to be emberassed of themselves mainly AJ I have never seen a fighter hide behind there "Team" as much as he does when he talks about wilder you see genuine fear an fright in his eyes I don't care what anybody tells me..

Wilder ain't the most skilled not at all.... But the man is faster stronger and could probably knock out a Fcuking BULL!!!

HEARN would rather fight 10 bums and get the same money that way then to take that huge risk for 40,50,100million and as long as the British fans are uneducated and ignorant it will Carry on!! Aj has grown ass men pining over him because they wish they looked like him its truly emberassing makes me ashamed to be from the UK!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Im pretty sure the guy who actually beat the other champions and will have FIVE belts eventually ( Ring belt ) will have a legacy over the guy with ONE relevant name on his resume ( Ortiz ) who was near 50 in over 40 fights .

Wilder doesn't even have a legacy ! When you look back at his career it will read ....."Won the WBC belt from BERMAIN STIVERNE " !

If Wilder doesn't take a close to 13 Million offer with a minimum 20 Million dollar payday in a rematch which roughly is around 35 Million in 2 fights instead of fighting 1.5 Million dollar paydays , he simply doesn't think he can win !

I know you guys don't like to use logical points but the above is FACTS and Dibella stating he feels no need to counter offer Hearns offer is DIRECT proof of who DOESNT want the fight .

He even said they wont chase any fight and that Breazeale or anyone Wilder fights next is acceptable bc Wilder is fighting the best available guys but failed to mention yesterday that the top guys Joshua has defeated already.
                are you from UK? I'm from hull are you honestly going to tell me that Joshua isn't scared of fighting wilder? If you are then bro you don't know anything do you!!!

Why is he so eager to fight a fat out of shape inactive fury tomorrow?
                Or the old aging inactive WK

Or the small stubby useless parker

Yet when its come to a big strong in his prime fellow heavy weight champ all of a sudden there's a thousand an one reasons why its not happening??? Bro fans like you are killing the sport of boxing!!!! Wake up an start calling a spade a spade for f uck sake!!!!!!!

Comment

• Joshua thinking he can make demands similar to mayweather did?!! Just people seem to forget Floyd earned that right he had to fight the PPV Stars had to take the short money had to be dictated to by ODLH!! Joshua hasn't achieved sh it!! He beat Wlad after he was already done he wasn't the man at the time I'm sick of people saying AJ has this great legacy no he doesnt;!!!! He has no problem getting these bums in the ring does he!!!! People talking like the mans doing over a million ppv buys every fight when he is not!!! He only pulled in 300 thousand in the US .. HE DOESNT bring every penny into this fight wilder brings half of it!! More people will pay for this fight than any of his others!!

Come on who on here seriously wanted Joshua v parker?? None of us did stop lying to yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    The answer is Floyd. He paid opponents a flat-fee.

AJ isn't far off making what Mayweather did outside of Pac and Conor.

So Floyd can give opponents a small fee even though he's dealing with a bigger pot of money, but AJ who has a smaller pot of money should pay out millions and millions to his opponents? So the less you make, the more you have to pay out?

How the **** does that make any sense??

And are you saying that every name fighter that fights a top 10 fighter gives them a big percentage of the money?
                    nobody is even suggesting that

a percentage on a big fight is whats being suggested

Comment

• Damn I miss the good ole days when fight fans actually wanted to see the best fight the best. Now days, these so called fight fans care more about how much money their favorite fighter is making than actually seeing him fight good opponents.

Of all the cringe worthy things that have come from the AJ camp regarding a Wilder showdown. Him readily admitting at he “overpaid opponents”, at least in his mind on multiple occasions. But the overpaying stops at the one guy people most people wanna see AJ fight most is flat out sickening. And you people that are applauding and co-signing this bull**** are f.ucking pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X