Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m still not understanding y he keep offering a flat fee instead of a %. Hearn is a slick greedy mf if u ask me. He say he see the fight 40 mil give wilder a ****in % then how hard is that. Either he know the fight will make way more and want all the money or he don’t want aj fight wilder. Cause it would be flat out dumb as hell for wilder to take that.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      Again, so why not offer Wilder a deal where the revenue split kicks in if a certain number is met? Hearn is basically saying that he’s offering Wilder about 30% of his projections. So if the fight exceeds expectations, obviously Wilder brought more to the table than expected. And they could easily change the start time to accommodate American PPV, and maximize whatever revenue that will bring. And give Wilder the lion share of that. Under those conditions, Hearn has protected himself from overpaying Wilder. And everything Wilder gets that exceeds the $12M guarantee would be based on Wilder bringing more to the table than expected. Problem solved, ring the bell for round one.
      Not even taking into account the fact it would decimate UK sales to have the fight that late, the authorities wouldnt allow an event that size to be planned to start after midnight, let alone at 3 in the morning or whatever time it would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
        I’m still not understanding y he keep offering a flat fee instead of a %. Hearn is a slick greedy mf if u ask me. He say he see the fight 40 mil give wilder a ****in % then how hard is that. Either he know the fight will make way more and want all the money or he don’t want aj fight wilder. Cause it would be flat out dumb as hell for wilder to take that.
        It was first offer. I dont think anyone expects it to end up being a flat fee for Wilder, even Hearn. Imo they were just trying to sober up team Wilder as they were drunk on all this 50-50/60-40 talk.

Team Wilder didnt even bother making a counter offer, or even reject it to Hearn personally. They just went and *****ed to the media and waited for Hearn to get in touch again.

Comment

• Translation. Me and aj will sign to fight anyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            So all these epistle you wrote is to convince me that the man with 4 belts is not entitled to ask for more money cos he is earning high already.
            He has not even earn as high as the money man or pac man. It's not his fault wilder is a low earner, that's because he never fought fighters within top 10 and he didn't try to unify belts 3yrs after being a champ.
            It's nobody's fault but him and his team.
            You can't be requesting for X10 or more of your payday and want the guy with the majority of the belt take home barely X2.
            It doesn't work that way.
            Convincing you? That can't be done. I'm just letting you know AJ is a well marketed high-end fashion Robot, Hearn has given a star deprived island something to worship - its worked out well in his and his Robots best financial interest.

Wilder is a bonafide champion that wants a crack at short circuiting your glorified Robot. AJ has 4 belts in 20 fights fighting the SAME guys that are 20 less than Wilders. GREAT marketing scheme by Hearn fighting all dandelions that were KO'd easily by the HUGE steroid looking champ that gets no random drug testing - punctuated by a OLD Klitschko that embarrassingly lost to a guy that had him STUCK in his tracks by simply tricking him into thinking he'd be counterpunched all night - 2yrs earlier.

Wilder is nothing like those powder puffs that u rate so high. Do u have posters of any of those guys that your hero Mr. Muscles has demolished so easily in comic book superhero fashion?? Do you think that type of work has prepared The Robot for Wilder?? I'll answer for u, no it hasnt. Thats why your adorable Robot & his Master wants NONE of Wilder and will stick to "risk free fights" while MAKING SURE theyre "OVERPAID" to tantalize & amaze fans like you.....cheerio!!!

Comment

• Wilder proven he deserves more with the Ortiz win. Besides he is the only one that wants the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                You always write rubbish all the time.
                Why not give AJ X3 flat fee of his regular purse and let the fight be signed.
                If it's all about legacy, what is stopping your champ to sign the contract and prove to the world he is the undisputed champion.
                Thanks for the compliment! "Rubbish" is a cool expression, but I'll stick with "trash" for the deal Greedy Hearn is pushing Wilders way.... Wilders marketing most definitely hasnt been as thorough as Fast Eddies but it doesnt mean he's "worth" any less. Isnt your Prince Harry marrying a bi-racial divorced woman(?) a typical commoner in your eyes, eh!?? but, Harry knows she's EQUAL in every sense of the word. So is Wilder in fighting skilz & pure heart when compared to The Remote Controlled Hearn Led Robot......

Wilder deserves more money because he's better than the past champion Parker, Wilder has a belt with double the resume' the well marketed Robot has - its a no brainer. The Robot has 4 belts? but I thought we were coming down to the wire where (I'm pretty sure we both agree) it will be just one unified champion - ONE belt would be perfect. NO? Whats this 4 to 1 belt crap youre now using to prop up your Robot. hitking (poster on this sight) gave some great offers that isnt so far off the mark for a fight of this magnitude.

Don't be overly worried about The Robot getting paid, its as if you're concerned with his lights & internet service being cut off - because he can't afford to pay his bills. The Robot can "buy" an internet company and he'd use your money to do it. Don't worry, he'll get more money than Wilder and rightly so due to the well oiled mechanisms of a Barry & Eddie Hearn led franchise. The 2nd EQUAL - King Wilder deserves btwn 35 to 40%, no flat fee......we can agree to disagree.....i gotta go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontaytheking View Post
                  Wilder proven he deserves more with the Ortiz win. Besides he is the only one that wants the fight.
                  Every top heavyweight in world boxing wants the AJ fight. It's the boxing equivalent of a lottery win.

Comment

• If wilder is so desperate for this fight he would accept the offer. Take your best ever payday and knock joshua out, then get the lions share in the rematch. LOL but bumsquads bluff has been called. He is all mouth and was never as desperate for this fight as he made out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deontaytheking View Post
                      Wilder proven he deserves more with the Ortiz win. Besides he is the only one that wants the fight.
                      Yes! Ortiz, stiverne / Klitschko, Parker were probably each fighters best opponents.

Wilder wants the fight yesterday, while AJ doesnt, he desperately needs MUCH MORE money to purchase a 3rd mansion for Eddie! To "roll over" and "play" with his "balls."

AJs goal is now to be a wealthy "risk free" takin' overpaid 4 division champ, who has SUDDENLY decided to not "overpay" his stiffest challenge .......amazing muscle move for his fans to defend.

Comment

Working...
                      X