Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We Won't Let You Play With Our Balls To Overpay Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raggamuffin View Post
    you don’t know my method to my madness.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Now let's look at it logically that's if you have the brain to comprehend.
      Champ A was offered X6 of his best pay but was rejected as a low ball. To you it's a low ball not a dodge or a duck, Good.
      Champ B was offered about X2+half of his best pay on social media , and he replied "let's roll" , to you is the one ducking the fight.
      I cannot guarantee that you are feeling alright.
      Go examine yourself properly.
      And your brain is comparing 12mil to 50mil. LOL
      Just like lil g the gravy train is coming to a stop. You know Aj/hearn both stalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        Wilder's side made out that the fight was worth $100 Million. So AJ said pay me half ($50 Million) and we can do the fight.

AJ didn't just ask for that price out of thin air, it was down to want Shirley said. So blame them.
        That's cool then Aj/hearn can't back out or will they....

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Just like lil g the gravy train is coming to a stop. You know Aj/hearn both stalling.
          Wilder is only going to see around 10 Million if hes lucky if Joshua is guaranteed 50 Million .

Wilder would probably see less had Hearn accepted the offer bc it is not a 60 Million dollar fight .right now .

Wilder was guaranteed about 13 million so not only is he taking a pay cut ( complains about a 12.5 flat rate though ) but hes doesnt think he will win bc if he did under Hearns deal he earns no less then 35 million with a rematch .

Thats 2 fights earning 35 million PLUS ......

He would rather give Joshua 50 million and make about 10 million in ONE fight right ?

Joshua is capable of making almost 50 Million in 2 fights so whats his incentive to say yes to a mystery deal giving up Hearns promotional control ?

You simpleton .

Comment

I think we stop arguing about all these because the truth is neither of us can make this fight. We are just fans keeping the site busy. It's fruitless insulting people on this site, at the end of the day, nothing gets done.
            Let's just have some peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Wilder is only going to see around 10 Million if hes lucky if Joshua is guaranteed 50 Million .

Wilder would probably see less had Hearn accepted the offer bc it is not a 60 Million dollar fight .right now .

Wilder was guaranteed about 13 million so not only is he taking a pay cut ( complains about a 12.5 flat rate though ) but hes doesnt think he will win bc if he did under Hearns deal he earns no less then 35 million with a rematch .

Thats 2 fights earning 35 million PLUS ......

He would rather give Joshua 50 million and make about 10 million in ONE fight right ?

Joshua is capable of making almost 50 Million in 2 fights so whats his incentive to say yes to a mystery deal giving up Hearns promotional control ?

You simpleton .
              Your not Aj & you seem shook of D.Wilder....You simpleton

Comment

• "50 million? ya show me that ill take that fight tomorrow"

"we got 50 for you"

"uhh well i need proof man...uhhhh im not selling my belts...uhhh im not selling my soul i have a career to think about uhhhhhh ummmmm"

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  I think we stop arguing about all these because the truth is neither of us can make this fight. We are just fans keeping the site busy. It's fruitless insulting people on this site, at the end of the day, nothing gets done.
                  Let's just have some peace.
                  Its not really an argument, its clear as day that they don't want the fight right now. Its their business to keep the future income from coming to a stop, hence the gravy-train. We can make them fight....they check the gossip, number of views, ect. We are making the fight happen by talking about it non-stop. Peace.

Comment

Its not really an argument, its clear as day that they don't want the fight right now. Its their business to keep the future income from coming to a stop, hence the gravy-train. We can make them fight....they check the gossip, number of views, ect. We are making the fight happen by talking about it non-stop. Peace.
                    I hope it does happen cos I want to see the fight as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X