Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan: Canelo is a Cheater, Golovkin is a Gentleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
    It would be nice for all boxers to be tested year round, at the very least boxers like Canelo who have failed drug tests. You have to be a fool to believe Canelo. you dumb fuk! and the smartest guy in the trailer park!
    I agree EVERYONE should be tested 24/7.

Your probably a RTARDED Pac fan accusing everyone of doping and yet cool with him choosing when, where, what TYPE of test he wants.

Clowns like you annoy me. You a Mosley or RJJ fan also hypocrite???

Comment

Damn!!! CLENnelo, NEEDLEnelo, PILLnelo, WRAPnelo, PAIDJUDGESnelo!!! Wtf?
      How the f@uk do u guys defend this weakling??
      Disgrace to the old Mexican legends
      Such as:
      Salvador Sanchez
      Jose luis Ramirez
      Yaqui lopez
      Carlos Zarate
      Lupe Pintor
      Rueben Olivares
      These were Real Mexican Greats!!!
      These clowns now are a bunch of weak Mexiclens!!!

Comment

Stoked for this one, I’ve actually got the countdown timer app counting down the minutes downloaded, been checking in every few hours just staring at it ticking down. I honestly can’t believe this fight isn’t a ppv, I’d pay for it. Vanes is a beast the odds of a Golovkin win are astonishing it’s almost like the Armenian is not the favourite.

Comment

I don’t get why clenbuterol is in meat. It’s not a steroid.
          It’s essentially the same medicine asmthatics take.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Vanes is so much better than Canelo in every way. This is actually GGG's biggest test. Next stop, Hall of fame
            That's b.s. No way he can top Rod Salsa and his Wall Of Trunks.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Alvarez has no class this is even evident in Mexico is not popular there as many would think... they're aware of who he is and what he is..
              You're thinking JCC Jr, friend. Mexican folks luv the guy. Proof otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Stoked for this one, I’ve actually got the countdown timer app counting down the minutes downloaded, been checking in every few hours just staring at it ticking down. I honestly can’t believe this fight isn’t a ppv, I’d pay for it. Vanes is a beast the odds of a Golovkin win are astonishing it’s almost like the Armenian is not the favourite.
                Man you need a new hobby or a new life if this GROSS mismatch is all you can think about. I wont be watching it. Mercy Hospital should have a room prepped for Vanes before the fight.

Comment

I agree with you Vanes. Good luck, oh wait, as a suspended fighter once said....
                  LUCK IS FOR THE MEDIOCRE MY FRIEND

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    Alvarez has no class this is even evident in Mexico is not popular there as many would think... they're aware of who he is and what he is..
                    Canelo not popular in Mexico?
                    What drugs are you on?

Comment

Not popular in Mexico??? Canelo is known by 95 percent of the population in Mexico!!! Obviously you don’t known the meaning of popular

Comment

Working...
                      X