Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan: Canelo is a Cheater, Golovkin is a Gentleman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ONLY says that cuz lil g picked him & he is getting a paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      Alvarez has no class this is even evident in Mexico is not popular there as many would think... they're aware of who he is and what he is..
      Are you lost?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        In case you forgot!!! Vanes hasnt been good for 5 years. Theyre pulling him out of FKN retirement you dumb fuk. Dont ever bring up resumes or ducking again ass clown.
        It would be nice for all boxers to be tested year round, at the very least boxers like Canelo who have failed drug tests. You have to be a fool to believe Canelo. you dumb fuk! and the smartest guy in the trailer park!

Comment

Vanes sleeps Canelo

Comment

??? You high???
            I'm not Mexican nor do I know what goes on in Mexico but, I have heard that Canelo is not well liked by many there. I wouldn't say that he isn't popular, but from what's been said, not many are big fans of his. Why else would most of their press have had cotto beating him when they fought? Speaking of cotto, it's similar with him. He's more liked in NY and Florida among Puerto Ricans than he actually is in PR.
            Last edited by rrayvez; 04-20-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Lol who is this bum?

Comment

You talking to me about MexiCANS is like KKK talking about black culture...
                You and Canelo both are pathetic cheats. Nothing personal.

Comment

Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
                  It's amazing how people here label Vanes as a tomato can when he gave war to Charlo who people here speak highly of, that fight should have been waived as a draw, also he had a Draw against Lara who also people on here say is a great boxer, well until he lost to Hurd, now he is a tomato can on the eyes of people who spoke highly of him, lol! I do know he is not a MW, didn't have the long training camp needed, still he said that he has been training, what I do know is that he has a great chin and comes to fight, unlike other boxers who like to ride bicycles, it will most likely end in a KO, and I do know he has little chance to beat GGG, but still as a come forward fighter I do know it will be entertaining.
                  Gave war to Jermell? No it was a boxing match & vanes would of been K.O.'d if they didn't stop & call that jab that hurt him a head bunt....

Lara could have easily beat hurd if he boxed instaed of going toe to toe.

vanes is over the hill, never beat any good opponents, off a couple of years, isn't a middleweight & he has only 2 weeks to get ready for someone who has been getting 6 months ready.

Stop trying to defend lil g's weak b*tch move. #Lions Only! #Twinkies Exit Left

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Damn bro still mad, you need to be choked, slapped and then given a big d1cking to shut you up.

Always replying to me and chit, I said I'm not interested
                    Lol, You little punk biitch!
                    I own you punk! You're my own personal biitch!

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                      You and Canelo both are pathetic cheats. Nothing personal.
                      And your a pathetic joke. All talk and never back up your word. Your like a female on her period always nagging about something.

Have fun with this POS fight that got you all wet...

Comment

Working...
                      X