Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Erupts on Mayweather Promotions CEO in Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    He was repeating not stuttering & he does have a point too even if its from his own doing that caused all this.
    What's his point? I'm curious b/c few guys have been given so much

Comment

Immature for life. Hope Vargas retires this clown.

Comment

Maybe Broner thinks Vargas is still promoted by Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

Love that the article headline on Broner the other day was, "I've got to get my life and career together" followed by one from his trainer, "Adrien's new discipline will show". His losses are to 3 amazing fighters, so I'm hoping he picks up a W here. But man...he's got to get those emotions in check.

Comment

Broner will win.

Comment

Broner by ko

Comment

I am lost, if he has such tension with Floyd why is Floyd promoting this fight?? Broner has his own company why doesnt he promote it himself?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  This guy is worse than Khan.
                  nahhhh. See khan talks like he's elite and ends up on his back. Broner talks the same way but usually just gets out hustled and out worked. The only ass whopping I've seen him really take was vs maidana.

Comment

Adrien "Never A Dull Moment" Broner.

Man alot of Mayweather sh^t is looking ready to implode. Broner cursing out "Baby Sh^t" Ellerbe. Tank and Floyd got drama. Saul Rodriguez in limbo. Love turning down DeGale. Thomas Dulorme probably picking up hours with Uber and Lyft now.

Mayweather Promotions needs some happy big names on their cards. Don't know if this is a Floyd thing or a Ellerbe thing, but they need to figure this thing out. Bad look to have your biggest star fighting with you plus the headliner for your next event dogging the promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      nahhhh. See khan talks like he's elite and ends up on his back. Broner talks the same way but usually just gets out hustled and out worked. The only ass whopping I've seen him really take was vs maidana.
                      That's a fair point and I suspect that same here

Comment

Working...
                      X