Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all that GGG hate since he just fought the 2 best fighters in his own division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    And it went very well for them...

Even Lennox barely got KTFO.

those fights would have been close regardless. that's what happens when the best fight the best

Comment

I alway think holding fighters to high standards is the right thing to do. with ggg he built himself as a guy who wanted to conquer all, willing to take anyone on from 154-168. when some guys raised their hands, they paused before realizing what it meant. so he went back to turning his focus to 160 (which is fine). but now after they built him as the guy to collect all the belt, hes passed on two scenarios for it when BJS finally came around (after being a duck for a good portion) and now the MW division is a bit more exciting with additions of canelo (finally at 160) charlo Jacobs proving himself, Sergey d (inexperience but good fight for anyone). myself if ggg were to put all those guys as Ws on his resume it would be a great accomplishment in comparison to his resume prior to 2016. but now hes making business decisions (which is fine) but goes against everything they built him up as.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        My point is. Golovkin fought every top5MW available.
        And yet his whole 154-168 was, the entire time, pure bull****... the top guys at 160 weren't good, thus, he took the easy road and used the excuse of getting all the belts, while he has yet to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          What's canelo's fault, is Canelo's fault, who golovkin picks to fight is his fault
          Golovkin picked Canelo don't you remember. Then Canelo got caught cheating and had to pull out. You Got a short memory there pal.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Youre crying over a 2 weeks notice fight? Its a **** fight sure, but your hate for the guy is blinding your common sense.

Id like to see any fighter take on a dangerous fight on a 2 weeks notice...
            Andrade was ready... Charlo said he'd fight. Ramirez said he'd fight... oh yeah, that guy... his mandatory... yeah, he said he'd fight too

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Youre crying over a 2 weeks notice fight? Its a **** fight sure, but your hate for the guy is blinding your common sense.

Id like to see any fighter take on a dangerous fight on a 2 weeks notice...
              It also didn't have to be 2 weeks, they've been whacking off for the previous weeks bouncing on weather they should bring a featherweight up or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Golovkin picked Canelo don't you remember. Then Canelo got caught cheating and had to pull out. You Got a short memory there pal.
                Then cancel the date, or fight someone worth while.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                  No one puts themselves into the shoes of Golovkin or his mamagers, promoter, coach, family etc
                  Would the critics risk the 7 figure clenelo payday up next if they were in same position? Doubt it.

What u said is true though, people seem to blame Golovkin for Clenelo's failed test.
                  Vanes is a very last minute replacement for GGG as he was preparing for biggest fight of his life and didn't want to waste a tough training camp. This will carry him through until september. It's that simple. Nothing more, nothing less.
                  Yeah that's how it is here. All these keyboard heroes would certainly pass up a 15 million pay day to fight a nobody for 1 million. Because they are fighting for legacy or some B.s. when you're 36 in boxing and have a shot at 15 million, you best do whatever you can to get it

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Then cancel the date, or fight someone worth while.
                    Cancel the date and fight when? It's pretty obvious to me that both camps knew Canelo would be back in September weeks ago now. Keeping this date keeps him on schedule for that date now and more importantly for him I'm guessing, that big payday.

I'd rather see a BJS unification fight but whatever, he's gonna fight who makes financial sense to him at this point. He's probably got like 5 or 6 fights left max and wants to make as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      Cancel the date and fight when? It's pretty obvious to me that both camps knew Canelo would be back in September weeks ago now. Keeping this date keeps him on schedule for that date now and more importantly for him I'm guessing, that big payday.

I'd rather see a BJS unification fight but whatever, he's gonna fight who makes financial sense to him at this point. He's probably got like 5 or 6 fights left max and wants to make as much as possible.
                      Dis not beezness Max

Comment

Working...
                      X