Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all that GGG hate since he just fought the 2 best fighters in his own division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Derevyanchenko ain't no bum bro, straight outta the Ukranian school.

The guy picked some bronze and sylver medals in amateur international events wich usually isn't part of a bum's pedigree.

He's part of the Rozier Brooklyn team, Rozier is saying that Serguei "is the truth" and Jacobs said that "he has skills beyond belief".
    They didn't and wouldn't say it about Kurthidze who is also part of their team.

Derev is a bad mofo, but still need to be more tested in the pro rankings.
    I probably went too far calling him a bum because of the hype that he’s getting from Canelos fans but he’s undeserving of a title shot. And to keep it G, I don’t see what you see.

Comment

my favorite are the guys who said golovkin was ducking canelo when canelo failed a drug test and pulled out of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        F that! I don't want this fake hype getting anymore gggifts! Send in the Lion Jermall to finish him!
        That’s who I want GG to fight but it might not happen anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          What's canelo's fault, is Canelo's fault, who golovkin picks to fight is his fault
          Youre crying over a 2 weeks notice fight? Its a **** fight sure, but your hate for the guy is blinding your common sense.

Id like to see any fighter take on a dangerous fight on a 2 weeks notice...

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
            He had better opponents ready and willing to fight and passed them up for the weakest possible option he could get away with. Vanes at this point in his career and in this division is beyond a soft touch, and the excuse that he was more marketable is laughable - no one gives a **** about Vanes

At the end of the way it'll be quickly forgotten as long as he faces Canelo or Saunders in September but still, I don't think I'll even bother watching this one
            Have to agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              That’s who I want GG to fight but it might not happen anytime soon.

It's never gonna happen. ggg will be stripped of all the titles except the wba by this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Youre crying over a 2 weeks notice fight? Its a **** fight sure, but your hate for the guy is blinding your common sense.

Id like to see any fighter take on a dangerous fight on a 2 weeks notice...

Lennox Lewis fought vitali on 2 weeks notice
                Paul Williams fought Sergio Martinez on 2 weeks notice.

dangerous enough for you?

Comment

GGG could fight Charlo and Canelo on the same night and he would be accused of cherry-picking or ducking Jacobs and BJS. You know how it goes with the casuals and the haters. Meanwhile, those same haters act like Wilder just beat the second coming of Evander Holyfield. Forty fights and not one future HOF'er on his resume. Thurman is "injured" again, Spence just beat a washed up Peterson who was never A-list material to begin with, and Crawford hasn't fought one future HOF'er either. Mikey just fought a guy with 13 fights, title or no title. Not too difficult to see what the trend is here and why certain fans reject certain fighters. Has nothing to do with resume or quality of opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post

Respect to them. Thats warrior mentality. Its rare but not common. Im not here to defend GGG on this **** fight but I think its a bit understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post

And it went very well for them...

Even Lennox barely got KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X