Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all that GGG hate since he just fought the 2 best fighters in his own division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all that GGG hate since he just fought the 2 best fighters in his own division

The top 3 Boxrec or Ring is GGG/Nelo/Jacobs.

So GGG just fought the 2 (others) best fighters in his weight division.

I wish I could say the same about others top names of the sport like Wilder, Joshua, Thurman, Kovalev, Loma, Stevenson or even Garcia.

Only Crawford does fit that criteria unifying 140 last year.

Yet people are trying to paint him as hiding under the bed?

Nothing wrong in taking a meh fight when you're 36 years old, especially since he was supposed to fight Nelo instead and Nelo fcked it up.

I'm reading a lot of unfairness, guys like Dontae Boxing Nation are outta control lol.

So why all the hate? Curious to see your opinions...

He's doing what he accused others of doing to him. He's also risking losing a title for a cherry pick when supposedly "all the belts is my dream". The fight is also flat out terrible a guy that hasn't fought in 2 years and hasn't had a win in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      The top 3 Boxrec or Ring is GGG/Nelo/Jacobs.

So GGG just fought the 2 (others) best fighters in his weight division.

I wish I could say the same about others top names of the sport like Wilder, Joshua, Thurman, Kovalev, Loma, Stevenson or even Garcia.

Only Crawford does fit that criteria unifying 140 last year.

Yet people are trying to paint him as hiding under the bed?

Nothing wrong in taking a meh fight when you're 36 years old, especially since he was supposed to fight Nelo instead and Nelo fcked it up.

I'm reading a lot of unfairness, guys like Dontae Boxing Nation are outta control lol.

So why all the hate? Curious to see your opinions...
      There's always hate for guys at the top of the sport. I can't remember a guy who didn't catch flack when they got to the pinnacle. Can't make everyone happy I guess. Ggg is unfortunately in the twilight of his career and he let the Canelo drama dictate the last few years of his career so he may not have many big fights left. I can't blame the guy for another guy getting caught cheating. If that didn't happen we'd all be awaiting the rematch in a few weeks and not crying over a late replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He's doing what he accused others of doing to him. He's also risking losing a title for a cherry pick when supposedly "all the belts is my dream". The fight is also flat out terrible a guy that hasn't fought in 2 years and hasn't had a win in 3.
        Vanes is meh fight, but hell he just fought Jacobs and Nelo, the top 3 of his own division, is that so wrong if he takes a meh tune up especially on short notice?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He can't get all the belts anyway with BJS hurt.

You're a knowledgeable boxing fan, you and I both know that everyone involved in the Canelo hearing already knew what the suspension was gonna be so GGG wants to keep his schedule so he can fight Canelo in September. Its buisness, unfortunalty as fans we don't get what we want most of the time. I'd rather see GGG not fight in May and fight BJS the minute he's available to go but we may never see that fight because GGG team put his career at a standstill for 2 years trying to get those huge paydays. At 36 years old, I can't even blame them, it's their job to get their guy paid. I couldn't care less to see him fight a 12-0 guy who nobody could pick from a lineup. Drop the title if need be and fight the fights that really matter cause he don't have many left.

Comment

Think about this. Why joshua gets the hate if he just fought parker and klitschko?

Its the same dude

Comment

So Golovkin has now turned in to a business man? An insult he called other fighters. Yet more hypocrisy.

Comment

He also fought Murray and Lemieux when both were top5 MWs.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  Think about this. Why joshua gets the hate if he just fought parker and klitschko?

Its the same dude
                  Same? The other champion is BJS who ducked Golovkin for years... same my ass.

Comment

Insecurities, same as the hate any other top level athelete gets.

Comment

Working...
                    X