Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Praises Vanes: He is Worthy Opponent For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG lost some of my respect. Vanes!? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      See?

Fights his IBF Mandatory (Wade) and gets criticized for it.

Doesn't fight his IBF Mandatory (Derevyanchenko) on less than a months notice, and gets criticized for it.

Also, Kell Brook weakest 147 lber? You must have missed the fact he beat Porter. He would also have beaten Thurman. Why don't you people ever hate on Eubank Jr. for losing his pen?

If he takes a bum after this fight, I'll side with you the haters (to an extent), but more than likely he won't. Just give it a rest already.
      Bold: We don't know this. People were also saying he would beat Spence.

And, yes, I agree with the poster he was the weakest among the welter champs. He went life and death with Porter (his best win to date), and barely won a split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        Why do you constantly put multiple question marks behind sentences?
        Because some sht just confuses me more then others. I see you think Vanes has only clearly lost 1 time?

How many rounds you willing to put $$$$ he lasts against GGG?

There better? Are you confused about the MULTIPLE dollar signs? I hope not.im sure you can figure that out. Just pick the rounds Vanes makes it to.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

And, yes, I agree with the poster he was the weakest among the welter champs. He went life and death with Porter (his best win to date), and barely won a split decision.
          To be honest I had him and Khan 50/50. Khan on my card was beating Canelo until he got KO'd. Had a good, solid plan. If anyone had say 5-1 odd either way I would probably take the dog.

Comment

Good post. All facts. Green K.
            'TANKS' I mean Thanks.
            Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            See?

Fights his IBF Mandatory (Wade) and gets criticized for it.

Doesn't fight his IBF Mandatory (Derevyanchenko) on less than a months notice, and gets criticized for it.

Also, Kell Brook weakest 147 lber? You must have missed the fact he beat Porter. He would also have beaten Thurman. Why don't you people ever hate on Eubank Jr. for losing his pen?

If he takes a bum after this fight, I'll side with you the haters (to an extent), but more than likely he won't. Just give it a rest already.
            Eubank jr? is that not a worse opponent than Kell Brook?! Lmao you thinking E.U bum jr. is good , and Kell beating Thurman? are you high? ok he beat Porter but is Shawn even a great win?

Anyway, I don't even know what you are so upset about I said its a step up for 'lil G'.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Because some sht just confuses me more then others. I see you think Vanes has only clearly lost 1 time?

How many rounds you willing to put $$$$ he lasts against GGG?

There better? Are you confused about the MULTIPLE dollar signs? I hope not.im sure you can figure that out. Just pick the rounds Vanes makes it to.
              I'll be surprised if he makes it past the 4th round

Comment

WBC Guy is becoming the Freddie Roach of boxing. If he says it there is a 80%+ chance Imma disagree. Guy just loves saying dumb sh^t.

And also its getting old with him trying to push/hype a fight in the first place but this mfer is steady doing more promotion than some of those PBC Promoters.

Comment

Actually I would of probably bet Khan to beat Brook because Brooks corner fkn SUKS!!! Yeah MOVE up 2 weight classes and go toe2toe with a KO artist???

At least Khan and his corner had a solid GOOD plan. Brooks Corner they would of probably said out box Khan and no powershots to the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I'm not a Hopkins fan but this SHT fight ties a very good, historic record??? GGG fans seem to not give a fuk about boxing or its DEEP, honored history???
                    I was alluding to Leonard vs hagler...but I don't really care about these "records". The guy who has faced the better opposition overall among those defenses deserves more respect, but usually most long title defense runs are riddled with weak opposition. Speaking of bs records that don't respect boxing and it's "deep honoured history"...how bout getting to 50-0 by facing a 0-0 opponent?

Comment

Styles make fights. Because Porter gave him a tough fight doesn't mean Thurman would blow him out. Brooke is a good fighter. He gave Spence who I like a lot problems until his eyesocket broke. Example. Duran went 12 rounds with Hagler. Hearns destroyed Duran. Hagler annihilated Hearns.

Comment

Working...
                      X