Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil g heart pumps Kool Aid through his Vanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Travycat View Post
      But you said "FACT"...I don't want google results...I want definitive links stating that Golovkin SIGNED OFF. We're talking signatures. And you can't just say, "Well it's standard protocol that he'd have to have signed off" because really, you don't know that. So it wouldn't be a fact.

It's obnoxious as fu*k when someone scrutinizes every detail of your posts, isn't it?!

GFTOH

who the hell do you think signed off those opponents ?

let me guess..... this is where I hear a silly story explaining that Loeffler picks his opponents, and Gennady has no clue lol

GTFOH with that nonsense

Golovkin is 100% accountable/responsible for every single opponent he has ever faced..... JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER FIGHTER, EVER!!

they all work for Golovkin, he has the final say on every decision..... attempting to blame anyone else would be childish

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Lil g heart pumps Kool Aid through his Vanes
        yea, and you clowns drink it

Comment

• These are how you've ended your previous 3 messages on different topics to me (when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place). Then I started looking at your replies to other people, and you do the exact same thing: try to satisfy your ego by attempting to assert dominance with some "I'm right/you're wrong" snarky line at the end. It is truly fascinating how your mind works! You've definitely been educated beyond your intelligence. I try to go off facts or insider comments. Fun part is, I always tell if it's my personal opinion (you'll know this because I'll start it out with, "Just my personal opinion here, but..."), or I'll quote the source. Citation is so very simple in writing.

Also noticing you go on the defensive rather frequently with the "GTFOH" and the little emoji fellas to really let people know you think you're getting them. Operating on your "expert" opinion (while recusing yourself from any responsibility and just labeling it "fact") is no substitute for the truth.

I’m not really worried about what you think, because in the grand scheme of things, you’re not that important. I've wasted exorbitant amounts of time replying to you already. But I do wonder what made you this way. What I gather from people's replies to you on here, is that not many people like you. And that's cool. It's clear you're not on here to make friends. You're here to make yourself feel better about something by making others wrong and yourself right. If you look back at all of your messages to people, you've never been wrong ONCE! How about that? Most of your replies are ego driven and based off of personal opinion being presented as fact (repetitive, I know). And when someone has an opinion that differs with yours, you become insecure and and make passive aggressive little comments when they weren’t even talking to you in the first place. We are done here. No abbreviations or emojis needed back. There was nothing to win here, by the way. This is a message board. I hope that helps. Good luck, and take care!

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          "no point in blaming anyone else"

"somehow blaming Canelo, is just a weak excuse"

"..... attempting to blame anyone else would be childish"

Comment

• Originally posted by Travycat View Post
            These are how you've ended your previous 3 messages on different topics to me (when I wasn't even talking to you in the first place). Then I started looking at your replies to other people, and you do the exact same thing: try to satisfy your ego by attempting to assert dominance with some "I'm right/you're wrong" snarky line at the end. It is truly fascinating how your mind works! You've definitely been educated beyond your intelligence. I try to go off facts or insider comments. Fun part is, I always tell if it's my personal opinion (you'll know this because I'll start it out with, "Just my personal opinion here, but..."), or I'll quote the source. Citation is so very simple in writing.

Also noticing you go on the defensive rather frequently with the "GTFOH" and the little emoji fellas to really let people know you think you're getting them. Operating on your "expert" opinion (while recusing yourself from any responsibility and just labeling it "fact") is no substitute for the truth.

I’m not really worried about what you think, because in the grand scheme of things, you’re not that important. I've wasted exorbitant amounts of time replying to you already. But I do wonder what made you this way. What I gather from people's replies to you on here, is that not many people like you. And that's cool. It's clear you're not on here to make friends. You're here to make yourself feel better about something by making others wrong and yourself right. If you look back at all of your messages to people, you've never been wrong ONCE! How about that? Most of your replies are ego driven and based off of personal opinion being presented as fact (repetitive, I know). And when someone has an opinion that differs with yours, you become insecure and and make passive aggressive little comments when they weren’t even talking to you in the first place. We are done here. No abbreviations or emojis needed back. There was nothing to win here, by the way. This is a message board. I hope that helps. Good luck, and take care!

what did any of that childish rubbish have to do with you implying that Golovkin is somehow not responsible for his own decisions?

that was lame

not reading your huge cry-a-thon

grow up and hold a grown man accountable for his own decisions

if the IBF strip Golovkin, who will you blame ?

I bet that you somehow blame Clenelo

#excuses

Comment

• Personally I'd like to see Golivkin fight and beat Charlo just to shut up his fans who really aren't fans at all. Most of them see a guy that maybe has a chance to beat Golovkin. If he loses they will.lose interest in Charlo. Too bad because Charlo is a good fighter but he's in over his head. He hasn't had the proper opponents at middle to prep himself for the top fighters.

Comment

Working...
              X