Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Praises Vanes: He is Worthy Opponent For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL doesn’t surprise me at all. It’s the story of his career GGGirl .

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
      See?

Fights his IBF Mandatory (Wade) and gets criticized for it.

Doesn't fight his IBF Mandatory (Derevyanchenko) on less than a months notice, and gets criticized for it.

Also, Kell Brook weakest 147 lber? You must have missed the fact he beat Porter. He would also have beaten Thurman. Why don't you people ever hate on Eubank Jr. for losing his pen?

If he takes a bum after this fight, I'll side with you the haters (to an extent), but more than likely he won't. Just give it a rest already.

Hey, you can't say things like that here.

And don't you dare say a word about Khan, Liam Smith or Chavez Jr.

Bro what's good for the goose is not good for the gander. You can't talk like that over here, what's wrong with you!!

You better go somewhere else with this!!

Comment

Fuking GGG back to beating store clerks and bin collectors!

I dont want to hear ANOTHER GGG fan ever mention him in the halls of great fighters....he's a solid fighter at best!

Smh, i really wanted to see GGG fight Dev or Andrade, hexk i wouldn't have mind him knocking the handlebar mustache off of Spike if they didn't try to cheat his pay at the last minute!

Team Sanchez blowing smoke, "I want all the bel.....
        I MEAN i want ALL dinero"

Big Money Show

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post

Bro what's good for the goose is not good for the gander. You can't talk like that over here, what's wrong with you!!

Liam Smith OWNED a REAL belt unlike Vanes. AND didnt have to move up one lb.

Chavez Jr. Owned a REAL belt and TKO'd Andy Lee

Khan??? Fuk 50/50 with Brook. BUT only had come up 8 lbs instead of 13lbs...

You need a new name??? More like.... Casual That

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Whats the big deal? Golovkin fought Dominic Wade ( on house arrest ) and the weakest 147 he could find at last minute ( Kell Brook ); this is a step-up for the hype-job 'Triple-Duck'.
            Good post. All facts. Green K.

Comment

These are the POS JOKE GGG fans. Instead of bashing the fight they try and FKN SALE it????

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                You catch how the article says Vanes is a LIGHT Middleweight instead of what the WBC refers to them as???? Super Welterweights!!!

Blahh!!! Never mind. Having the word Middleweight sounds better if trying to sell this fight then Welterweight to the casuals lol....
                Yea no doubt...I mean never in history has the mw champion fought a ww, and definitely not one who was inactive for almost 3 years. I'm certain that's never happened...no real mw champion would possibly take that kind of fight. If so, it must have been on short notice like this...no way they'd try to sell a 3yr inactive ww vs the mw champion to the public as a huge fight.

Comment

Hey ASS CLOWN!!! I take $$$ and accounts. Since you THINK Vanes is soo God damm good put your money where your GGG Dic duking mouth is.

How many rounds you taking for Vanes to make???

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Yea no doubt...I mean never in history has the mw champion fought a ww, and definitely not one who was inactive for almost 3 years. I'm certain that's never happened...no real mw champion would possibly take that kind of fight. If so, it must have been on short notice like this...no way they'd try to sell a 3yr inactive ww vs the mw champion to the public as a huge fight.
                    I'm not a Hopkins fan but this SHT fight ties a very good, historic record??? GGG fans seem to not give a fuk about boxing or its DEEP, honored history???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I'm not a Hopkins fan but this fight ties a very good record??? GGG fans seem to not give a fuk about boxing or its DEEP, honored history???
                      Why do you constantly put multiple question marks behind sentences?

Comment

Working...
                      X