Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner threatens 'King of New York' Tekashi 6ix9ine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

industry music is ran by fgs now....as others have mentioned if this were a different era that dude wouldnt be allowed to breath....but this dude making someone some money so its all ok

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
      That dude looks like he’s in the process of transitioning into a f@cking “My Little Pony”.
      i laughed....

Comment

i'm sure Broner knew 69 was talking about Char Tha God but he wanted to start some fake beef for publicity

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          that's him?

Comment

Oh **** I missed this thread, Tekashi6ix9ine is a featherweight and cant fight for ****, the local Jr. HS bully ****s him up.

Comment

thats his new video. Not even a joke. Thats the gangster rapper from NY

Comment

Six nine is backed by some real street dudes, broner would be smart not get involved.

Comment

His mom forgot to take the tag off his shirt

Comment

That rapper guy is gangster as, what are you all talking about? Rappers are tough and gangster, they aren't some pissy little media creation to sell uninspired 'music' to little boys who need to act tough.

69 wins by 1st round KO, mark my words

Comment

Sad, sad sh!+!

ODB, J Dilla, Grimes, Sean Price and etc are not only just rolling in their graves but likely have stopped playin hip hop in heaven at this travesty that lays today!

Which is why i listen to classics, underground music and instrumentals!

Comment

Working...
                      X