Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner threatens 'King of New York' Tekashi 6ix9ine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man fuuuck Broner I bet takashi and his crew would fuuck up that gay ass gap band of his

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      If this crew of "bad asses" makes you King of NY in 2018 NY done fell off like a mfer.

My crew from Sop****re year of High School woulda bodied a couple of these mofos on accident cuz they wasn't even bout that life, but when you throwing some c#ckroaches at some rhinos sh^t happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        If this crew of "bad asses" makes you King of NY in 2018 NY done fell off like a mfer.

My crew from Sop****re year of High School woulda bodied a couple of these mofos on accident cuz they wasn't even bout that life, but when you throwing some c#ckroaches at some rhinos sh^t happens.
        Haha

Stop lying man they’ll probably whoop ya too.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
          U must not be familiar to the streets, in his videos he has REAL goons, I don’t want to drop names but he has real killers behind him. I’m sure they are extorting him but regardless u don’t want problems with 69 team if you go to Brooklyn.
          Thats like a whole thing with these rappers coming up now that claim to be affiliated ain't it? Heard it before about certain guys, but never a lot of info gets dropped...or I haven't delved deep down that Youtube rabbit hole that probably exists.

Either way they musta gave him the D league squad for that fight cuz that sh^t was embarrassing for everyone.

Comment

I heard takashi knows fools from the Mexican cartel if so then Broner really doesn’t wanna fuuck with that.

Comment

Just found abut this clown a couple of weeks ago. Smh @ the state of "rap" these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Thats like a whole thing with these rappers coming up now that claim to be affiliated ain't it? Heard it before about certain guys, but never a lot of info gets dropped...or I haven't delved deep down that Youtube rabbit hole that probably exists.

Either way they musta gave him the D league squad for that fight cuz that sh^t was embarrassing for everyone.
                Most rappers get extorted, 69 is basically there meal ticket... as far as those guys in the airport, those are not the ones to worry about. He purposely went out there to prove he didn’t need to check in. The people in the airport was over some woman if I remember correctly.

There’s a reason why he hasn’t got touched in Brooklyn after all the **** he’s talked about.

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                  Most rappers get extorted, 69 is basically there meal ticket... as far as those guys in the airport, those are not the ones to worry about. He purposely went out there to prove he didn’t need to check in. The people in the airport was over some woman if I remember correctly.

There’s a reason why he hasn’t got touched in Brooklyn after all the **** he’s talked about.
                  Exactly

Some ppl don’t realize that though.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Exactly

Some ppl don’t realize that though.
                    At the end of the day even affiliated rappers get extorted.

I believe the reason why 2pac was shot the first time was because he didn’t want to coaporate. I think jimmy henchman was trying to extort him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr97kPPVBuys View Post
                      Let’s go 69! We ****s with you. 187 on Broner and Larry
                      What did Larry do?

Comment

Working...
                      X