Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Fury is a Fart in The Wind - Hands Down Joshua Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk Fury's fighting Kevin Johnson, again, in the comeback bout in June. Don't see what that achieves...

Comment

Wlad is wrong here.

Comment

Klitschko for the roast! Nice lol.

Comment

"And it seems to me, you lived your life, like a fart in the wind..."

Comment

Fart in the wind

Comment

I thought Joshua had a more effective fight against Klitschko. The Fury fight was basically dancing and hugging. Every once in a while Fury would land a few jabs and Klitschko tried to hug him. I don't see Fury having the same success against Joshua unless he fought him "safe" like he did Parker. I would pick AJ to beat Fury 9 out of 10 times. It's seems like Klitschko has more respect for Joshua's but there's some truth to what he's saying.

Comment

Comment

You Fury girls should all stop taking the piss...Wlad fought both guys and in his opinion, AJ beats the PED outta Fury. What makes you fan girls think you have any informed opinion compared to a fighter who actually fought both guys and lost? Most of you girls have never being in a real fight...just keep your uniformed ignorant weak @as opinions and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
                    Starting to dislike Wladimir a lot more now, this guy is turning AJ into the black son he wished he always had just look at the parker fight that's something Wladimir would wxnk himself off to sleep happily, fxcking disgusting!!
                    Luckily AJ looks a lot more suspect to being KTFO than Wlad.
                    You dislike Wladimir because he picked Joshua to beat Fury?

I take it you hate yourself with a passion then considering you make plenty of picks for fights?

Comment

Lack of discipline???? No. Fury trains like a beast.

You're not going to see many match those sort of numbers.
                      Last edited by Arthur Daley; 04-15-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X