Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Fury is a Fart in The Wind - Hands Down Joshua Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
    Is Klitschko quoting Elton John "Candle in the wind" and maybe he was misquoted by the reporter??
    Naw 'fart in the wind' is a real expression. I remember my dumb highschool friends saying it way back in the day lol

Comment

With what Fury did to Wlad, Wlad is now a bonafide belch.

Comment

The Fury that beat Klit beats the Joshua that beat Klit...if that makes sense.

Comment

Wish we saw a Wlad Fury rematch

Comment

Tyson "Fart in the Wind" Fury, has a great ring to it.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Rematch for what? Vlad won like maybe 2 rounds. Fury dominated his soul. Let's be honest, Vlad was never really that good. His size advantage payed a big role in his success. If he wasn't such a physical speciman, he would have been run ot of the game long ago. Fury is a giant fighting like a middleweight, not a rusty clunkbot.
              Don't doubt you my friend but what I find irritating is when Fury won he went on drinking, partying, coking himself up, ducked the rematch...lost his belts...wat kind of a dumb champ would do that? Care to explain???

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
                lol they werent sure because we know germany likes to rob away fighters. the famous words said at the end were something like " either the heavy weight titles have just changed hands or we are about to witness a terrible robbery" dont let your hate for fury cloud reality.
                I certainly don't hate Fury, I like him and am looking forward to him getting back in he ring but that doesn't change my view on the fight. He won the fight, but it wasn't a slam dunk - and nobody can claim a 'schooling'; if he had won that convincing he would've been favorite to win the rematch but the bookies had klitschko - before Fury pulled out of course.

Comment

Working...
                X