Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Fury is a Fart in The Wind - Hands Down Joshua Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He fought both men and both beat him. He was many years past prime for both fights. He says AJ would beat Fury. He is the only boxer who fought both of them. Fury fans are coming up with reasons why he says AJ would beat Fury. How about the most obvious reason? He fought both of them and based on what he learned about Fury and AJ in those fights he sincerely believes AJ would beat Fury.

Comment

I’m sure that every month that passed fury’s win over klitschko gets more and more one-sided ��

The fight I watched was not only boring as hell, but certainly was not a “schooling” ; and most weren’t even sure who had won until the scores were read out.

Fury hasn’t even had another fight, before or after, which really add to the case - what he does bring is a bag of character which will help sell the fight; but in the ring, I doubt he will bore his way to another win against top class opposition.

Comment

At least Fury is entertaining! Not like Klit and Josh..

Comment

A fart is too nice... Pile of poop in a brown bag suits Fury better...

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
            Wlad is right Fury is not only a fart he is an anti-Semite, a ****phobic redneck, a disgrace for boxing. Hope this idiot never gets another title shot.
            when did ****phobic become something men take seriously ffs the worlds gone **** up. when i was a young man we KNEW being gay was a disgrace now you got grown men accusing other men of ****phobia. im really happy someone else has already said something similar because im losing hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              I’m sure that every month that passed fury’s win over klitschko gets more and more one-sided ��

The fight I watched was not only boring as hell, but certainly was not a “schooling” ; and most weren’t even sure who had won until the scores were read out.

Fury hasn’t even had another fight, before or after, which really add to the case - what he does bring is a bag of character which will help sell the fight; but in the ring, I doubt he will bore his way to another win against top class opposition.
              lol they werent sure because we know germany likes to rob away fighters. the famous words said at the end were something like " either the heavy weight titles have just changed hands or we are about to witness a terrible robbery" dont let your hate for fury cloud reality.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                He fought both men and both beat him. He was many years past prime for both fights. He says AJ would beat Fury. He is the only boxer who fought both of them. Fury fans are coming up with reasons why he says AJ would beat Fury. How about the most obvious reason? He fought both of them and based on what he learned about Fury and AJ in those fights he sincerely believes AJ would beat Fury.
                well you're naive arent you. Did you see how fury ripped wlad in the pressers and showed him no respect compared to joshua who licked his a*s. i'd say that was the most obvious reason rather than he is some upstanding honest guy who doesnt get bitter when disrespected

Comment

the klit is salty as ****

Comment

Fat bastard Fury surely is a fart in the wind.

Comment

Fury might not like this but it's kind of hit nail on head. Discipline.
                      But maybe motivation will be enough to best josh.

Comment

Working...
                      X