Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: GGG Lining Up Scrubs; Derevyanchenko Tough Fight for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    like who ?

what other fighter passes up more meaningful fights than he takes?

nothing I said was inaccurate
    Floyd fawking Mayweather yu garbage poster!!!!
    Dude could have fought winky, Forrest, prime cotto, sexy Sergio ggg for legacy but he decided to fight bums like ortrrees, berto, maidana, and fawking Guerrero
    Then dumb fawks like you and Larry hide behind oh they were champs they had a strap but when ggg fights a guy with a strap he is a bum. Stfu and just off yourself hater

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Floyd fawking Mayweather yu garbage poster!!!!
      Dude could have fought winky, Forrest, prime cotto, sexy Sergio ggg for legacy but he decided to fight bums like ortrrees, berto, maidana, and fawking Guerrero
      Then dumb fawks like you and Larry hide behind oh they were champs they had a strap but when ggg fights a guy with a strap he is a bum. Stfu and just off yourself hater
      No matter how mad you get at a poster don’t ever equate Floyd and GG in any way. Floyd is a ****en legend. There is no analogy for or against GG that Floyd’s name needs to be used.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        of course it is

who the fk do you want to blame lol ?

they RAN to select Munguia, Spike, and then Vanes..... despite the fact that half-a-dozen BETTER opponents all threw their hats into the ring

come on man

next thing you will tell me is that Golovkin is a HOF'er

see this thread, starting at post #37.....
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=779721&page=4

You want to go back to the start of time..WHO'S FAULT IS IT THAT WE HAVE TO DIGEST VANES, SPIKE OR MUNGIA? WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OPPONENT ON MAY 5TH? Let's deal with the right now because I would imagine your fingers are tired of typing up the same regurgitated speech you have plastered all over this site...so let's get to the real because I have already asked about your obsession with this man long ago which you avoided and blamed on the fans. So right now, in this moment who FCKED UP? Before you start naming Andrade and Dereyvenchenko keep in mind f'ing spike o'sullivan said no to the amount of money on the table...and lou dibella hasn't said shhht about mandatories since he found out what HBO was offering for the fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          No matter how mad you get at a poster don’t ever equate Floyd and GG in any way. Floyd is a ****en legend. There is no analogy for or against GG that Floyd’s name needs to be used.
          Floyd was a great fighter but he played the game same or better than everyone else. He doesn't get a pass. I don't really expect him to want one. If he expected a pass he should have taken up knitting or embroidery.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            Floyd was a great fighter but he played the game same or better than everyone else. He doesn't get a pass. I don't really expect him to want one. If he expected a pass he should have taken up knitting or embroidery.
            Doesn’t get a pass for what?

Comment

Doesn’t get a pass for what?
              Get a pass for being compared to another boxer or criticism.

Comment

Nah dude it’s that hater that talks all this sh it bout ggg but Floyd did the same fawking thing and he never complained. I know Floyd is an atg and ggg will be at best a hof so I’m not comparing the two as far as legacy I’m comparing when Floyd did no Floyd fan said a word but when other fighters do the same thing they criticize. I’m a huge ggg fan and his bs is annoying and getting old. See I call my fighter for his bs where others can’t see the difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Nah dude it’s that hater that talks all this sh it bout ggg but Floyd did the same fawking thing and he never complained. I know Floyd is an atg and ggg will be at best a hof so I’m not comparing the two as far as legacy I’m comparing when Floyd did no Floyd fan said a word but when other fighters do the same thing they criticize. I’m a huge ggg fan and his bs is annoying and getting old. See I call my fighter for his bs where others can’t see the difference
                  Chuck, don’t worry about what they say about GG. It’s a stay busy right now. GG isn’t the one who cheated.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    For your example to work. You have to compare apples to apples. Saunders is much better than Mora and Golovkin is much better than Lemieux. It doesn't work..Your extrapolating not on logic but on emotion.

1) you thought that Lemieux was going to beat Saunders, you fkn story-telling muppet

was there something wrong with your " emotions "..... ?

you are a clueless casual-fan, you have demonstrated that on many occasions..... casuals have no clue about styles/levels/weight, just like you..... which is no coincidence

2) kid, you have no idea how that fight would have played out..... insisting that was not a duck, because you "guess" that Golovkin would have won..... is beyond stupidity..... that would not have been the biggest upset in boxing history, or even close..... why do you think we actually have fights you knob-jockey?

Golovkin spluttered out excuses, calling Mora unknown and irrelevant..... but the unknown/irrelevant excuse only works if you then proceed to fight someone who is relevant/known..... not someone MUCH WORSE, you fool's fool

keep up the story-telling..... I always need a good laugh

Comment

• yet jacobs is fighting a guy much worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X