Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: GGG Lining Up Scrubs; Derevyanchenko Tough Fight for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Mora beat Forrest, arguably Mosley, he ain't that bad.

Team Golovkin STRONGLY disagreed with you

Team Bullshht stated that Mora.....

a) did not deserve that fight
    b) was unknown

then, rather than fight Mora on HBO..... they went and fought someone MUCH WORSE on free TV in Monaco

those are the type of fights that Golovkin needed to take in order to build himself up..... unless, his limitations against mover/spoilers would have been exposed earlier than with Jacobs/Canelo.....?????

btw, the OBVIOUS limitation for a puncher has always been movement..... ALWAYS, since the dawn of time..... that was proven by the very first gloved champion back in the 1800's lol

Team Golovkin 100% knew that, Sanchez is on record admitting that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him

I told you guys whats up..... but, you labeled me a hater lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Mora beat Forrest, arguably Mosley, he ain't that bad.
      The dude is trash man he just lost to angulo come on bro you are reaching

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

b) was unknown

then, rather than fight Mora on HBO..... they went and fought someone MUCH WORSE on free TV in Monaco

those are the type of fights that Golovkin needed to take in order to build himself up..... unless, his limitations against mover/spoilers would have been exposed earlier than with Jacobs/Canelo.....?????

btw, the OBVIOUS limitation for a puncher has always been movement..... ALWAYS, since the dawn of time..... that was proven by the very first gloved champion back in the 1800's lol

Team Golovkin 100% knew that, Sanchez is on record admitting that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him

You are a straight hater time. You have some good points but you only apply them to ggg. If you applied them to others that apply then you would have credibility.

Comment

b) was unknown

OK in order to take this seriously one would have to believe that Mora could beat Golovkin. That's ridiculous. Mora has nothing to keep Golovkin off him. Your saying that Golovkin isn't the same when he faces a mover vs a stationary fighter . Really.... That true for any fighter that ever stepped into the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            The dude is trash man he just lost to angulo come on bro you are reaching
            looool, yeah I mean, Mora is shot by now, but when he beat Forrest drew with Mosley, he was more than decent at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              You are a straight hater time. You have some good points but you only apply them to ggg. If you applied them to others that apply then you would have credibility.

like who ?

what other fighter passes up more meaningful fights than he takes?

nothing I said was inaccurate

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                OK in order to take this seriously one would have to believe that Mora could beat Golovkin.

no, that is utter bullshht

that is flawed logic and completely untrue

they did not want to risk Golovkin failing to put Mora away, looking bad..... or heaven forbid, the worst..... just like Lara

Mora - and Lara - were known as mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against..... Andre Ward is the guy they avoided because Golovkin would have lost

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                That's ridiculous. Mora has nothing to keep Golovkin off him.

how horribly naive

how long have you been following this sport ?

I heard that exact same dumb **** about Lemieux/Saunders

Mora had movement, defence, and more importantly ringIQ..... he was also sharp/accurate enough to keep most fighters honest

you casual fans know very little about styles/levels/weight

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Your saying that Golovkin isn't the same when he faces a mover vs a stationary fighter . Really.... That true for any fighter that ever stepped into the ring.

ummm.... are you serious ?

first, are you asking a question..... ?

ask that again, more clearly this time..... but be careful that you don't embarrass yourself..... this is a boxing website after all

are you suggesting that I was wrong when I said.....

"the OBVIOUS limitation for a puncher has always been movement..... ALWAYS, since the dawn of time..... that was proven by the very first gloved champion back in the 1800's lol"

or are you suggesting that does not apply to Golovkin ?

I am happy to supply a link to John L Sullivan being exposed by Corbett back in the 1800's..... and am also happy to supply a link proving Abel Sanchez admitted that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him..... but yea, unlikely that a boxing guy would need proof for either of those things

Comment

no, that is utter bullshht

that is flawed logic and completely untrue

they did not want to risk Golovkin failing to put Mora away, looking bad..... or heaven forbid, the worst..... just like Lara

Mora - and Lara - were known as mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against..... Andre Ward is the guy they avoided because Golovkin would have lost

how horribly naive

how long have you been following this sport ?

I heard that exact same dumb **** about Lemieux/Saunders

Mora had movement, defence, and more importantly ringIQ..... he was also sharp/accurate enough to keep most fighters honest

you casual fans know very little about styles/levels/weight

ummm.... are you serious ?

first, are you asking a question..... ?

ask that again, more clearly this time..... but be careful that you don't embarrass yourself..... this is a boxing website after all

are you suggesting that I was wrong when I said.....

"the OBVIOUS limitation for a puncher has always been movement..... ALWAYS, since the dawn of time..... that was proven by the very first gloved champion back in the 1800's lol"

or are you suggesting that does not apply to Golovkin ?

I am happy to supply a link to John L Sullivan being exposed by Corbett back in the 1800's..... and am also happy to supply a link proving Abel Sanchez admitted that Golovkin is not the same fighter if his opponent does not stand in front of him..... but yea, unlikely that a boxing guy would need proof for either of those things
                  Lemieux isn't Golovkin LOL. Lemieux is a hard puncher but a poor boxer. Because Lemieux couldn't get to Saunders doesn't mean Golovkin wouldn't get to Mora. Your showing your ignorance with such a poor analogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Lemieux isn't Golovkin LOL. Lemieux is a hard puncher but a poor boxer. Because Lemieux couldn't get to Saunders doesn't mean Golovkin wouldn't get to Mora. Your showing your ignorance with such a poor analogy.

keep thinking that a maybe will definitely happen

movement, and control of distance, gave Golovkin fits with Jacobs/Canelo..... you are just a typical smart-ass casual fan for insisting that you know the outcome of anything..... why do you think they fight you idiot

I bet you likely said that exact same dumb shht about Lemieux Saunders..... in fact I would guarantee it lol

what an excuse-making clown, no wonder you end up in people's sig

Comment

keep thinking that a maybe will definitely happen

movement, and control of distance, gave Golovkin fits with Jacobs/Canelo..... you are just a typical smart-ass casual fan for insisting that you know the outcome of anything..... why do you think they fight you idiot

I bet you likely said that exact same dumb shht about Lemieux Saunders..... in fact I would guarantee it lol

what an excuse-making clown, no wonder you end up in people's sig
                      For your example to work. You have to compare apples to apples. Saunders is much better than Mora and Golovkin is much better than Lemieux. It doesn't work..Your extrapolating not on logic but on emotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X