Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: GGG Lining Up Scrubs; Derevyanchenko Tough Fight for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    We've had to put up with your agenda for years, you see any of us dedicated to getting you off this site? Better yet you have people like me trying to figure out what your real problem with "certain" boxers really is. Your obsession is unhealthy my man, as a fellow brother i'm trying to help you see that but i've realized i'm on a fool's errand. Gennady will retire and you'll be onto the next one and then the next one and the next one but at least know I know whatever level of psychosis you suffer from is beyond any help or guidance I can provide. Just one parting note. It's half sport and half entertainment. It's supposed to not be an obession, the only healthy obession you should ever really have is pursuing success and taking care of your family. With that I leave you to it. Best of luck to ya.

ok, I am getting sick of this now.....

1) go fk yourself
    2) who cares about, whatever the hell it is you are crying about

I have painted you a picture

I have told you EXACTLY what my issue is, Einstein lol

Hypekin talked **** for FIVE YEARS, it is my turn now

select whichever response satisfies you from the list below

* you reap what you sow
    * people who live in glass-houses should not throw stones
    * practice what you preach
    * payback is a b1tch
    * or, Kell Brooke's personal fave..... chat ****, get banged

this is not Sparta, you do not get to shoot the messenger

Comment

• someone has been running writing cheques with his mouth, that he could not cash with his fists

turnedup, in his wisdom, decided to blame me for that

FACT: Chickenkin could have fought Saunders in June..... deferring his mandatory because a unification > a mando..... thereby killing two birds with one stone, and making him the undisputed king of 160..... right?

which would then leave him free to chase that Canelo money

that fight is the answer to all of Golovkin's problems/" dreams "

RIGHT ???

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        ok, I am getting sick of this now.....

1) go fk yourself
        2) who cares about, whatever the hell it is you are crying about

I have painted you a picture

I have told you EXACTLY what my issue is, Einstein lol

Hypekin talked **** for FIVE YEARS, it is my turn now

select whichever response satisfies you from the list below

* you reap what you sow
        * people who live in glass-houses should not throw stones
        * practice what you preach
        * payback is a b1tch
        * or, Kell Brooke's personal fave..... chat ****, get banged

this is not Sparta, you do not get to shoot the messenger

More stupidity, you are right I should go fk myself for trying to help you get out of this obsessive pigeon hole. I have come to realize you have some h*e chick tendencies and can't enjoy boxing without the drama. What does it say about you as a man that the only time you enjoy the sport is due to an obsession over another man. That's some fruit cake ****, gotta love mofo's who are couch potato boxers criticizing actual accomplished fighters.

Comment

• Vanes is better than the last two dudes you fought tho!?

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            More stupidity, you are right I should go fk myself for trying to help you get out of this obsessive pigeon hole. I have come to realize you have some h*e chick tendencies and can't enjoy boxing without the drama. What does it say about you as a man that the only time you enjoy the sport is due to an obsession over another man. That's some fruit cake ****, gotta love mofo's who are couch potato boxers criticizing actual accomplished fighters.

at least I don't embarrass myself making excuses for Bumkin

why would he fight anyone better than Vanes..... when he gets paid anyway, and his gimpy fanbase will fall over themselves making excuses for him

FACT: Golovkin could have fought Saunders in June..... deferring his mandatory because a unification > a mando..... thereby killing two birds with one stone, and making him the undisputed king of 160..... right?

that fight is the answer to all of Golovkin's problems/"dreams"

RIGHT ???

go on Freud, write me an essay explaining how nooooo, that simply will not do..... that would be impossible, we could not have Gennady put in harms' way..... right?

it is sooooo obvious that Pvssy-Borat should have jumped on the Saunders fight..... problem/dreams SOLVED..... they would had 8 weeks to prepare, which would have been plenty of time

FACT: your boy is a PVSSY who has made an art-form out of achieving, without really achieving

Gennady " soft-touch " Golovkin lol

Comment

• Just match Jacobs with James DeGale the belt is there for Jacobs

Comment

why would he fight anyone better than Vanes..... when he gets paid anyway, and his gimpy fanbase will fall over themselves making excuses for him

FACT: Golovkin could have fought Saunders in June..... deferring his mandatory because a unification > a mando..... thereby killing two birds with one stone, and making him the undisputed king of 160..... right?

RIGHT ???

go on Freud, write me an essay explaining how nooooo, that simply will not do..... that would be impossible, we could not have Gennady put in harms' way..... right?

it is sooooo obvious that Pvssy-Borat should have jumped on the Saunders fight..... problem/dreams SOLVED..... they would had 8 weeks to prepare, which would have been plenty of time

FACT: your boy is a PVSSY who has made an art-form out of achieving, without really achieving

You should listen to the OP you're obsessed with Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  You should listen to the OP you're obsessed with Golovkin.

whatever you say tard4

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  when Canelo did not sign to fight his mando Golovkin:
                  tard1: how disgraceful
                  tard2: what a coward
                  tard3: how disrespectful to the sport
                  tard4: strip that boy

when Golovkin did not sign to fight his mando Derevyanchenko:
                  tard1: Derevyanchenko needs to earn his shot
                  tard2: Golovkin can do whatever he wants
                  tard3: Vanes beat Lara doe
                  tard4: I love Gennady

Comment

RIGHT ???

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    whatever you say tard4
                    Good you are finally listening to some constructuve advice. And it's Tard4 not tard4. Show a little respect sonny boy..

Comment

• He lined up the scrub that was supposed to fight your dude, Sulecki and was the actual betting favorite over him. And you actually chose to fight that scrub and went life and death with him. GGG has ruined Jacobs, he will no more beat any top fighters out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X