Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nelson: If Wilder Turns Down Joshua Offer - It Doesn't Look Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear duck from Wilder, what a coward.

Comment

So if the 12.5 mil offer is to be believed then everything else like no date for the fight, where the fight will be, and all that other crap is to also be believed. Who would sign a deal like that? That doesn't even seem serious

Comment

Originally posted by The Westerner View Post
        i dont understand, where have u been, a lot have happened, maybe i shld give u a briefing. people said the fight was worth 100m, josh made an offer of 12.5m,they said nananaaaa, we want 60...40,then josh said since the fight is worth 100m,just give me 50%, a flat rate offer of 50m, then they said neeeeeiii, the fight is not worth 100m... i hope u re flowing now.
        Smiles, give that brother a lesson, he knows nothing.
        He should be happy he is getting this info for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          I know this offer was designed to make Wilder refuse, as it is an insult for Wilder to take a flat fee after parker got 35%, however turning down $12.5 Million IS NOT A GOOD LOOK! Make the counter-offer, but worst case scenario, Take the money! Just make sure you only offer Joshua $12.5 in the rematch! If Wilder doesn't fight Joshua now, things could go bad quickly! This fight won't be the same if Wilder and/or Joshua are defeated before they meet!
          I think that's exactly what the offer was made to do, make Wilder look bad. It's not even a serious offer

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            people like you are the reasons this fight will not be made until 2020 with this kind of excuses.
            ??? No ppl like YOU are the reason. A Flat-Fee is some BS! Fkn pull your head out of AJ's ass!

I'm sure when Oscar offered GGG a flat-fee you were screaming bloody murder.

If youa??re Wilder do you take the 12.5 million?

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak (12:19 PM)

1000000000000000000000000000% NO. Horrible deal. They gave Parker 33% and Wilder is worth more than Parker. No chance it happens as a flat fee. Same as when Floyd offered Pac $40 million. Huge money but a pittance. As a percentage deal Pac made over $100M. It's not a real offer. It's the kind of offer that says we dont want the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I dont know how networks work overseas but here they take 50% right of the top.

Parker got 33%. And walked away with more than $12.5 million.

Wilder is worth more than 33%. $12.5 is roughly 20-25% what the fight should do.

The fighters should easily be able to split 50 million.

30 million for AJ for a 60% split
              20 million Wilder for 40%
              Your analysis is like X10 of wilder paycheck and X2 of AJ's. It's no good business on the part of team AJ.
              If he can't accept 12.5mil, allow him to go fight kowanski for 2mil while AJ can get 18mil fighting povetkin.
              It's simple business.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I think that's exactly what the offer was made to do, make Wilder look bad. It's not even a serious offer
                EXACTLY!!! No one outside of AJ Cheerleaders believe that was a fair offer. MULTIPLE experts are even laughing at the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  I don't see how the fight doesn't do $100 million with 90,000 people in attendance? I know for a fact that if 90,000 people attend an event in the U.S., it's going to be more than $100 million.

Comment

Listen I'm no expert but a flat fee is never the norm right? It's always a split? Parker got a split. Every big fight the debate is about the split not a flat fee offer. So it looks bad on Hearn and AJ to anyone who knows that not bad on deontay

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      Your analysis is like X10 of wilder paycheck and X2 of AJ's. It's no good business on the part of team AJ.
                      If he can't accept 12.5mil, allow him to go fight kowanski for 2mil while AJ can get 18mil fighting povetkin.
                      It's simple business.
                      So you rather watch AJ fight PEDvetkin over Wilder??? SMH... Cool watch him beat up on bums and cans. Honestly I thought AJ looked like dog sht against Parker. And if he does that jumping back 10 feet every time an opponent throws a punch he's not gonna be undefeated for long.

Comment

Working...
                      X