No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Anthony Joshua is a Joke, He's Scared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    Miller vs wilder becomes a great fight ?

when Joshua mentions Miller it’s a joke . You flip flopping yanks are unreal
    I always hoped Joshua fought Miller in NYC! Now it doesn't look like that will happen! After watching Joshua vs. Parker, I wouldn't advise AJ to fight Miller in Brooklyn either!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      Wilder honestly has no one to blame but himself.
      If he had upped his game and took the big fights earlier in his career and won he would be in the drivers seat.
      Instead he didn’t face Wladimir and he insisted on putting in fights in AlAbama instead of Las Vegas.
      He should seriously consider firing his managers and getting with Golden Girls or Too Stank.
      As ridiculous as Oscar is he knows how to inflate a fighter.
      Like how he did wilt Clenelo.
      Nailed it

Taken no risks and expects to be handed a big wedge after the division is nearly cleaned up

Comment

• If I were managing Wilder, I call his bluff and accept the offer with a specific counter to any rematch clause in the contract because I’m sure Joshua has one. If we win, you get a flat fee in the rematch, and that flat fee will be lower than the one I accepted because I have already beaten you. Wilder is still young, IF he defeats Joshua, the flood gates will open, all the promoters will throw a bunch of money his way to promote him and there are other heavyweights still in the mix and on the rise. If your that confident you can beat Joshua, accept his offer, unify the division and call all shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by zok310 View Post
          He scared but he making you offers you are refusing???
          Suddenly its all about the money huh Wilder?
          Oldest trick in the book is to low ball offer somebody you don't wanna fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            He's terrified of Miller, he wouldn't let him get in the ring after the Ortiz fight despite moaning about Joshua not guaranteeing to let him in the ring after the Parker fight .. more Deontay double standards and lies.

Miller slept with his girl and he can't cope with it.
            Miller went to MatchRoom to fight Joshua. Had he stayed with the PBC, he would be next! So who swerved who?

Comment

• Hoshue is a the biggest coward in boxing and I am from his hometown by the way but I have to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Where the hell are all of these alts and aliases coming from? The ****
                For real man. I'm seeing all these names that I've never seen before.

Comment

• Here we go again all of the NSB financial experts strike again "its your largest payday" and "he's never made that much" and "he's ducking if he doesn't take it." Argue about a fight not being made, nobody here is seeing a dime from it either way.

Comment

• Scare Man Can't Win

AJ=All Jokes & No Smoke!

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      No. Actually AJ fans sound just like Clenelo fans did, with the whole "A side", "97k PPV", "lil g never made this much"
                      Fear of losing to WILDER so therefore he scared of Wilder nobody else he fought had to jump through this many hoops. Did parker or Klit get a flat fee?

Comment

Working...
                      X