Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo Will Be a Much Easier Fight Than Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You guys are off as usual. Jermell beats Hurd.
    As usual? I dont make regular predictions but your dumba$$ said "Rigondeaux will win but he will get robbed". Sorry to torch you with your own fire.

Comment

Wondering who this J.Razor fella thinks will win between Charlo and Hurd?

Comment

Don't worry you'll catch on but when you do it'll be too late.
        Like you were when you said "Rigondeaux will win but he will get robbed"? Good one genius.
        Last edited by richardt; 04-09-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          LOL! The same one who said "Rigondeaux will win but he will get robbed".

Comment

You guys are off as usual. Jermell beats Hurd.
            Or how about this stupid prediction of yours, verbatim: "Rigondeaux vs lomo, bob arum, fat rafael, espn, hbo & wba! And he still gon make you guys swallow!" Okay idiot, remind us who had to swallow after that fight??? I'll give you one hint. Go look in the mirror. So if any of us are incorrect, dont attempt to gloat because I'll bring up all your wrong predictions and make you look like the fool you are.
            Last edited by richardt; 04-09-2018, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Yep, the same guy who said these exact words: "Rigondeaux vs lomo, bob arum, fat rafael, espn, hbo & wba! And he still gon make you guys swallow!". He choked on that one hard when he tried to swallow it.

Comment

Jermell wins this fight.
                Nothing to back it up as usual.

"Jermell wins", kinda like my daddy beat yours...

No arguments, so no interest in your post.

Comment

Jermell called him out after he beat Trout. Jermell will win this fight. You guys are silly.
                  JermAll beat Trout you fckin idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Charlo may be in trouble, had no idea The Walking Dead Hurd can be defensively responsible and is nimble for a giant of a man!

Hurd has the chin and has seen the speed of guys faster than him before and beaten them!

This will come down to who wants it more and Hurd lately seems like he wants it ALL!

Great fight and Hurd will be the underdog again!
                    I just hope it happens this year!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
                      Can't believe so many would chose Hurd over Charlo. I'm calling it now, Charlo knocks him out within four rounds. He cant walk through Charlo's shots. He has no defense, that works for these light punchers, not for a lion like Charlo. Hell Lara made him pause with a few shots last night.

Mark it pick em crew.
                      Charlo, ko, early, 3x lol
                      I don't know if he is knocking him out but it will not be easy. Charlo is hitting his prime and Lara is 35 years old, and you are right in a couple of occasions he make him think twice about going forward, specially with a clean, hard uppercut. It was a good scrap... Not easy for any of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X