Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo Will Be a Much Easier Fight Than Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Okay, so you are one of these guys in here that hates winners. I bet Jermell wins.
    Hurd is a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Since you didn't watch or hear the interview He said that Hurd can't take those punches from him. I agree. Jermell wins this fight.
      Who died and made you the Pope????? I rarely see a PBC fight because they are all so predictable but I forsaked my Brothers in Arms (UFC) skipped a party and stayed solo at home to watch this fight because I knew Hurd was gonna punish young tropical mexican Lara ....I saw everything from beginning to end....even the first 2 boring fights.

Comment

I think Hurd takes this. Jermell hasn't really done anything.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          Harrison had one loss. It doesn't matter who he beat. 32 year old Trout is old all of of a sudden. Never been stopped before. And you have no idea how he beat Lara... Yet you're acting like Lara is just some average run of the mill boxer because Angulo knocked him down.

It kills me when someone goes so far out of their way to dislike a fighter. You could have just not posted anything initially but you chose a negative post and now you come up with this lame response.
          A response isn't "lame" just because it contradicts what you're saying...

SO I'll say it again; once he fights, and beats, experienced guys his own size, then we'll know if he's the real deal. Until then... I say he's overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
            A response isn't "lame" just because it contradicts what you're saying...

SO I'll say it again; once he fights, and beats, experienced guys his own size, then we'll know if he's the real deal. Until then... I say he's overhyped.
            I dont have a problem if you contradict me. That's the reason we're here. I already agree he'll have problems moving up but I disagree he has to have success moving to be "the real deal". If he's able to beat Charlo the other belt should be a cake walk if he decide to go that route. Hes one of a handful of boxers to unify at 154. He's capable of geting a belt moving up but he won't have the success he did at 154. That doesn't make him very average. His skills are limited but he's also a late arrival to boxing. Beating a superior boxer in Lara is quite an accomplishment. Do you honestly believe it was size alone that got him the victory?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Maybe he does. It's a great fight IMO. He lost to Vanes though.
              It was a good fight....Jermell has gotten better too.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                As usual? I dont make regular predictions but your dumba$$ said "Rigondeaux will win but he will get robbed". Sorry to torch you with your own fire.
                LOL....yes I did. One major reason why I picked rigo was the pivot & counter I thought he was going to do against loma. Check it out in the videos.

This one starts at 2:32 and watch how he pivots then counters with the left.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0DHVQ2zgjI

Over here he pivots with loma but doesn't throw the punch....start at 8:44-round 6 with 2:05 left on the clock.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzAPWmaubw

Its the only L you gonna catch me too! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Nothing to back it up as usual.

"Jermell wins", kinda like my daddy beat yours...

No arguments, so no interest in your post.
                  Jermell can move better than Hurd, has a good punch, is bigger than Lara. Jermell will box more than Lara did & has gotten a little better.

Hurd is big & strong but has zero defense, is very slow & throws weak combos until the very last punch while Jermell wont be there taking the shots like Lara did.

Lara messed up by trying to prove he was tough & could have made it easy for himself by just boxing & giving Hurd angles & sticking him with the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    JermAll beat Trout you fckin idiot.
                    After Hurd beat Trout. "you fckin idiot."

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Hurd is a winner.
                      Yes till he fights Jermell.

Comment

Working...
                      X