Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo Will Be a Much Easier Fight Than Lara!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Dude I bet straight up not odds like a lil b*tch & keep that rigo/lomo trophy as your most prized possession ever cuz its the only one you'll get...lol...I'll holla at you when Jermell beats Hurd. Peace!
    You wont be hollering at me if you come off like a child or a b1tch cause I block children and immature adults. So we will see if you are mature or not. And if Hurd wins, I wont be rubbing it in your face. Deal?

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      You wont be hollering at me if you come off like a child or a b1tch cause I block children and immature adults. So we will see if you are mature or not. And if Hurd wins, I wont be rubbing it in your face. Deal?
      You can rub it in....no ****....I won't have my feeling hurt, I'm a big boy I can take it. See you then.

Comment

You can rub it in....no ****....I won't have my feeling hurt, I'm a big boy I can take it. See you then.
        It's not about having your feelings hurt, it is about maturity. I only rub it in if someone is being a pr!ck. Everyone on here gets predictions right and wrong. It's how they act when they do that tells me what kind of person they are, if they are mature or childish.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          It's not about having your feelings hurt, it is about maturity. I only rub it in if someone is being a pr!ck. Everyone on here gets predictions right and wrong. It's how they act when they do that tells me what kind of person they are, if they are mature or childish.
          You talking about mature or childish but you started name calling with me.

Originally Posted by richardt
          As usual? I dont make regular predictions but your dumba$$ said "Rigondeaux will win but he will get robbed". Sorry to torch you with your own fire.

Its all good though cuz when the smoke is clear we gon see with all the picks of who's on point. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Wondering who this J.Razor fella thinks will win between Charlo and Hurd?
            I got Jermell.

Comment

You talking about mature or childish but you started name calling with me.

Originally Posted by richardt
              As usual? I dont make regular predictions but your dumba$$ said "Rigondeaux will win but he will get robbed". Sorry to torch you with your own fire.

Its all good though cuz when the smoke is clear we gon see with all the picks of who's on point. Peace.
              No, childish is when you come on here like you did and and argue with anyone who picks Hurd and then act high and mighty so I brought you back down to earth here to provide you with some humility for a change. You're welcome. Everyone gets picks wrong so no need to for you to fly off the handle on anyone who picks Hurd. Either guy can win. That is something you have learned many times and I'm sure you would agree.
              Last edited by richardt; 05-01-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I got Jermell.
                He was doing tongue-in-cheek humor with you.
                Last edited by richardt; 05-01-2018, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X