Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence on Loma: I don't see anything special, they hype him up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe to say Spence triggered the inbreds, .

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      So Spence thinks and will KO all his opponent?
      Not neccessarily will KO all his opponents, but that's the intention with which he fights.

Comment

• 1. A Current World Champion Boxer, gives his opinion on another fighter.

2. A forum Posters* opinion

The Truth is from and grew up in America, the Truth is evident:
        Boxer hasnt lost a match since twelve, won a gold medal, never loss as a pro, religious man, Family man.......
        Boxer from two years ago Fought with a very High boxing IQ (was, moved UP, multiple weight classes, perhaps TBE and beat more champions than anyone in history, made more money than ANY boxer ever (prize fighting), OWNS THE ENTIRE TOP 5 OF PPV EVENTS. NEVER LOST.
        guy has 11 pro fights and LOST one already. but this one is greater?
        SOME OF US KNOW THE HARD TRUTHS ie REALITY.
        Do you think people stop hating gays because of discrimination laws?
        Do you think racists stop being racist because of the civil rights bill?

*who probably never boxed a day in their life
        YEAH I GOING WITH THE CHAMPIONS OPINION
        Last edited by HURTFEELINGS; 04-07-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• both guys are great young talents and two of the best p4p fighter in boxing. but compared to lomachenko spence is much more workmanlike and he knows it. the guy was taking lots of hard shots against kell brook, for instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Some won't like it since truth hurts, but that's the usual ethnic moronic bias from this type of american lad.

I'm not getting fooled by the guys saying on this board "HO I'm a loma fan doe". They aren't.

Facts are facts: Loma won 2 gold olympic gold medals, Spence got the "important thing is to take part" accolade from the olympics after a russian sent his "special" ass back home.

As you stated even as a pro Loma accomplished much more.

Dude went 2 divisions champ in seven pro fights wich is ridiculous, yet he's "an hype job".

Watch all the same morons and their narrow minded way of thinking coming here to defend him.
            You should know all about ethnic moronic bias with your negative opinions about black fighters. You've displayed that type of ignorance for years now.

You damn sure aren't fooling me with your typical racist post lol. Your boxing knowledge is lacking too and it shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Black fighters are offended because white-Euro fighters are getting world attention. Simple as that
              You're still offended that you had to postpone your klan rally because Conor McGregor lost to Mayweather LOL.

Still think Mayweather "respected McGregor's power" ?

Comment

• Deceiving title. He acknowledged he's a great fighter but he doesn't see anything TOO special about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                  1. A Current World Champion Boxer, gives his opinion on another fighter.

2. A forum Posters* opinion

The Truth is from and grew up in America, the Truth is evident:
                  Boxer hasnt lost a match since twelve, won a gold medal, never loss as a pro, religious man, Family man.......
                  Boxer from two years ago Fought with a very High boxing IQ (was, moved UP, multiple weight classes, perhaps TBE and beat more champions than anyone in history, made more money than ANY boxer ever (prize fighting), OWNS THE ENTIRE TOP 5 OF PPV EVENTS. NEVER LOST.
                  guy has 11 pro fights and LOST one already. but this one is greater?
                  SOME OF US KNOW THE HARD TRUTHS ie REALITY.
                  Do you think people stop hating gays because of discrimination laws?
                  Do you think racists stop being racist because of the civil rights bill?

*who probably never boxed a day in their life
                  YEAH I GOING WITH THE CHAMPIONS OPINION
                  I think lomachenko is very good but the truth hurts. When he starts losing when his competitive edge gets the best of him, his fans will abandon him and move on to the next. Becuast the truth is a lot of his "fans" are not even fans of boxing or know how the weight class structure works in the 18 weight classes. I like looking at him and I give him props for fighting Linares, something Garcia has avoided.

Comment

• Loma rattling cages again

Comment

• I see no lies being told by spence

Comment

Working...
                      X