Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence on Loma: I don't see anything special, they hype him up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Errol is just hating here a little bit, it's okay, we're all human, nobody is perfect. Still a huge fan of both Loma and Spence!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing
      Some won't like it since truth hurts, but that's the usual ethnic moronic bias from this type of american lad.

I'm not getting fooled by the guys saying on this board "HO I'm a loma fan doe". They aren't.

Facts are facts: Loma won 2 gold olympic gold medals, Spence got the "important thing is to take part" accolade from the olympics after a russian sent his "special" ass back home.

As you stated even as a pro Loma accomplished much more.

Dude went 2 divisions champ in seven pro fights wich is ridiculous, yet he's "an hype job".

Watch all the same morons and their narrow minded way of thinking coming here to defend them.
      Spence said Loma was a great fighter.

Comment

yea of course he doesnt rate him, i wonder why. i bet he thinks gervonta davis is the real deal though

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Funny, says person of the same age but with much less acomplishments & resume. lol
          Some won't like it since truth hurts, but that's the usual ethnic moronic bias from this type of american lad.

I'm not getting fooled by the guys saying on this board "HO I'm a loma fan doe". They aren't.

Facts are facts: Loma won 2 gold olympic gold medals, Spence got the "important thing is to take part" accolade from the olympics after a russian sent his "special" ass back home.

As you stated even as a pro Loma accomplished much more.

Dude went 2 divisions champ in seven pro fights wich is ridiculous, yet he's "an hype job".

Watch all the same morons and their narrow minded way of thinking coming here to defend him.

Comment

How do you write a novel in response to something you didnít watch?

Comment

Says the weight bully......lol.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Funny, says person of the same age but with much less acomplishments & resume. lol
                I like Spence, but really who is he kidding? The kid is a special talent, and that's all there is to it. people ask more from him.. he delivers, and yet, in their denial, continue to ask more... so which is it?

Comment

I'm a big fan of Spence but this is just pure hate and jelousy, Loma is way above him, is a much better fighter p4p and acomplished way more than him in 3 time less fights. If he keeps on doing it, he's going to make me and many other fans not like him anymore, just like Crawford did recently, acting out of pure jelousy.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    yea of course he doesnt rate him, i wonder why. i bet he thinks gervonta davis is the real deal though
                    He said Loma was a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Says the weight bully......lol.
                      Check your sig!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X