Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Leaves Precinct in Cuffs, Taken To Court for Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    So other than boxing, say.......kick boxing.....you think Floyd has a chance? And you say he couldn't control Floyd in a boxing clinch? That's nonsense. Don't forget that he was admonished by the ref basically any time he and Floyd tied up because they were so worried we would do something illegal. You saw how fast Conor was able to close the distance to Floyd's back.
    I get that this is a boxing website and all and I'm a boxing fan for 30 plus years, with boxing being my first love, but really that fight proved a lot in my mind. Conor is special, even if he made an astronomically ignorant move here.
    Connie is special. I wonder if he had to go to special classes in school. I bet he rode the short yellow bus that all of the other special kids have to ride. You have to be special if you think that this cave boy isn't anything but another aryan nation prison gang skinhead that is more skilled in butt naked knife fights with other naked men in penitentiary showers than he is with fisticuffs. You need a referee to protect you when you try to take some one down other wise they could rain elbows down on the back of your neck and spine.
    Last edited by peplz; 04-09-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
      Connie is special. I wonder if he had to go to special classes in school. I bet he rode the short yellow bus that all of the other special kids have to ride. You have to special if you think that this cave boy isn't anything but another aryan nation prison gang skinhead that is more skilled in butt naked knife fights with other naked men in penitentiary showers than he is with fisticuffs. You need a referee to protect you when you try to take some one down other wise they could rain elbows down on the back of you neck and spine.
      I think you just let everyone here know that you're special in that way. And an ignorant racist

Comment

Working...
      X