Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Leaves Precinct in Cuffs, Taken To Court for Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything explained in one quote from the Dana ‘we’ll struggle to promote him again in the UFC’.

Conor would do ‘anything’ to get out of his UFC contract, it was a massive thorn in his side during the Mayweather negotiations, he wants to be a free agent and promoter.

This is why he did it, I’m really interested in the press he does after this, I reckon it’s goinf to be low on apologies to UFC and he’ll say things like ‘if you make a thug like me into a star what do they expect’ - to generally try to deride the UFC and force them to drop him. With the new owners being more corporate and less edgy than the last owners he’ll be gone, ironically a win for Conor!
    Last edited by sportbuddha; 04-06-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      I'm not normal people kid and I'm not some random cat thats only fought in the street. Real threats post here, you need to understand that.
      Lol you the real GOAT brah
      Last edited by davef; 04-06-2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

I'm not normal people kid and I'm not some random cat thats only fought in the street. Real threats post here, you need to understand that.
        You're a dumb p@ssy. How bout that
        Last edited by Boxing Goat; 04-06-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

No you’re not normal, you’re a clown

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
            Everything explained in one quote from the Dana ‘we’ll struggle to promote him again in the UFC’. Conor would do ‘anything’ to get out of his UFC contract, it was a massive thorn in his side during the Mayweather negotiations, he wants to be a free agent and promoter, this is why he did it, I’m really interested in the press he does after this, I reckon it’s goinf to be low on apologies to UFC and he’ll say things like ‘if you make a thug like me into a star what do they expect’ - to generally try to deride the UFC and force them to drop him. With the new owners being more corporate and less edgy than the last owners he’ll be gone, ironically a win for Conor!
            He'll get nowhere near UFC money in any other promotion so this was an idiotic move any way you slice it. I wouldn't mind him in a boxing ring full time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              You're a dumb p@ssy. How bout that
              Get blocked, how bout that?

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
              No you’re not normal, you’re a clown
              Buh-bye!

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                Okay if that makes you feel better about the beating he took in the ring you can have that. Lol. P.S. The idea that MMA doesn't have rules and is a real fight compared to boxing is a complete myth and complete bullshet.
                I agree bro, there are plenty of rules, they dreaming, and their hero mcgregor is a total pos

Comment

He'll get nowhere near UFC money in any other promotion so this was an idiotic move any way you slice it. I wouldn't mind him in a boxing ring full time.
                  Same I'd love watching him get his a$$ beat against young active and hungry boxers

Comment

It's more about the fact that if Conor got in trouble with Floyd AT ALL standing, he would take him straight to the ground and mount him and pound him out or choke him out. Has nothing to do with rules. Anybody with sense knows Conor would f@ck Floyd up in any fighting but boxing. IDK why you're tripping. Must be thinking I'm insulting your hero.
                    I think Floyd could beat him or at the least be reasonably competitive in almost any striking disciplines, bring wrestling, judo, jiu jitsu into the equation and then I'm with ya. But connor couldn't even control Floyd in a boxing clinch, I thought he wouldve moved Floyd around no problem. The hand speed and power difference were obvious too

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X