Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Leaves Precinct in Cuffs, Taken To Court for Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
    nah mcGregor is more gangsta than froid. froid only beats up women.
    I'm no Mayweather fan but that slut deserved a lot worse than what he dished out.

Bros before hoes, don't forget that.

Comment

McGregor’s temper flared following a decision by UFC officials Wednesday to strip him of his lightweight title. He was not scheduled to fight Saturday.
      Wants to be a champion and reap the benefits while being inactive for over a year. He thought the Mayweather fight would keep him in the limelight for years without ever setting foot in the octagon again.

Comment

What a dumbass. Who knows how much he’s gonna fork over in lawsuits. The price could be 8 figures. Talk about throwing away money, at least mayweather throws it away trying to be investment savy.

Comment

Who cares about this THUG?

Comment

hopefully this clown will gets his ass sued into oblivion

so we don't have to hear more of his stupid antics again

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Get blocked, how bout that?

Buh-bye!
              Sounds great. Getting blocked by a deluded, ignorant troll is a feather in my cap. Go f yourself

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                Same I'd love watching him get his a$$ beat against young active and hungry boxers
                Well.....with several build up fights.....like any real boxer turning pro, maybe that doesn't happen. Not sure what you saw but he looked like he had massive potential in a boxing ring to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RememberTUA? View Post
                  I think Floyd could beat him or at the least be reasonably competitive in almost any striking disciplines, bring wrestling, judo, jiu jitsu into the equation and then I'm with ya. But connor couldn't even control Floyd in a boxing clinch, I thought he wouldve moved Floyd around no problem. The hand speed and power difference were obvious too
                  So other than boxing, say.......kick boxing.....you think Floyd has a chance? And you say he couldn't control Floyd in a boxing clinch? That's nonsense. Don't forget that he was admonished by the ref basically any time he and Floyd tied up because they were so worried we would do something illegal. You saw how fast Conor was able to close the distance to Floyd's back.
                  I get that this is a boxing website and all and I'm a boxing fan for 30 plus years, with boxing being my first love, but really that fight proved a lot in my mind. Conor is special, even if he made an astronomically ignorant move here.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    Nice lol ironic huh

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      Well.....with several build up fights.....like any real boxer turning pro, maybe that doesn't happen. Not sure what you saw but he looked like he had massive potential in a boxing ring to me.
                      Yeah he did pretty good, he has skill and potential. Don't doubt that at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X