Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Mexico's Jamie Munguia Will Be Golovkin's Opponent May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    This is what we get because Clenelo pulled out. Shame on him.
    Yeah like Canelo vs GGG would have been on May 5 weekend. Canelo is getting suspended 6 months or a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      someone from Mexico has to take GGG beating for Clenalo cheat...who else from there to KO for GGG on 5/5??

Zurdo Ramirez???

Comment

• NSAC commission will be responsible when he gets gutted like a fish?

Comment

• Didn't think it was possible to try to make a worse fight than Wade, but here it is. A Spike fight would be infinitely better as bad as that is.

The least he could do is fight a middleweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            I bet Munguia would beat Sullivan. But, Ive never seen him fight. Lots of young guys boil down to 147. Canelo even fought at 147 at one point. GGG is not a big middleweight. Brook was almost as big as him, Muguia will probably be about the same size as GGG too. It's better than Spike anyway who has ZERO top traits.
            With all due respect, you talk out of your ass a lot, and make no sense! How can you "bet" on someone you have never seen fight before? Are you ok man?

I usually skip your long, tired essays on nothing fast, but this caught my eye. Let me say, bro, YDSAB.

Comment

• Don’t see how the NSAC can approve this. Kid is not ready and just fought at welter not long ago. If GGG feels there’s no good opponents for May 5th he should just fight in June. Thing is there is good opponents available. Zurdo said he’s ready for May 5th and so is Andrade. GGG is pretty much just fighting to get May out of the way and wait for canelo in the fall

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                yes but again, this is the hand with which they've been dealt, and that is canelo's fault. do not blame golovkin unless you're willing to find a better fighter on 5 weeks training and sign him yourself and pay the guy what he wants. it will not f#cking happen, so don't blame golovkin or cry about it!

they still have an HBO PPV [laugh] to try and salvage, a fighter on the downside of his career who has already gone through most of one of the last few full camps his body has left, a paycheck that they'd like to salvage so they don't see the money and time it took to promote the canleo fight go away completely.

i'll even go so far as to say they wouldn't be able to afford BJS as an opponent if he was ready and the fight went to regular HBO. golovkin got 2 million to fight dominic freaking wade! he'll want more, and saunders will want to get what he deserves as well!

i am half expecting this date to be called off. FFS this fight is on PPV and in las vegas. it's not cheap billing! and people like you will blame golovkin and loeffler for a bad opponent because they don't understand really simple P's and L's. they can lose a hell of a lot more than they make.
                When you're dealt this hand you still don't go out and fight prospects from a weight class lower. If you can't get a middling middleweight you cancel the fight. I can't believe y'all are trying to justify this. The Spike fight was a mismatch but at least Spike has been campaigning at MW & was a contender. I didn't care for the Spike fight but I understood it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  If It's on PPV , I'll watch it on the internet the following day lol
                  Why the following day? You can watch it live on a nice, free stream! Lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Yeah, I agree they should get a better opponent. I probably won't even watch this fight.
                    I didn't care for the Spike fight but that's understandable and can be justified considering the situation GGG was put in by Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      Let it never be said that I never crapped on GGG. Holy **** this was an uninspiring choice if its true.
                      Has GGG ever inspired you with a great fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X