Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Look Forward To Headlining on Cinco De Mayo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The weakest Cinco De Mayo fight in a VERY long time. Golovkin can't headline PPVs, it's going to flop bad.
    Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
    Come on dude... even GGG fans have to acknowledge that he doesn't sell. To make 5 de Mayo your own, people have to pay to see you. Golovkin's numbers are honestly pretty ****
    1.3million last time he headlined on a Mexican holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      1.3million last time he headlined on a Mexican holiday!
      Headline as a B side?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Golovkin: I Look Forward To Headlining on Cinco De Mayo!.....

..... against an absolute bum

Comment

I've always got to laugh at "fans" that root for small gates, poor viewing numbers and low sales unless it's their man crush fighting. It's like a lot of folks just want the sport to go away.

Comment

Don't be shocked when lil g calls out the winner of Alfredo Angulo-Sergio Mora for an epic battle of mexican supremacy

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              THE TRUE MEXICAN!!! WAR GGG!!!! Fight a tomato can, we support you. Stay fresh for the rematch.

good slurp bro lol

Comment

I'll let you into a secret.

This sport is all about money. Money determines what fights get made and don't. From the orgs rankings to the fighters voluntaries, all determined by money. So how much a fighter sells is very important.
                of which you get absolutely none of. whatever ggg ends up making will be 100x what you will make in your lifetime. I make more than your bum ass.

Comment

I hope the fight does well. Unless there is a pivotal nba playoff game I might get this fight depending on who the opponent is.

I want the sport to do well even if that means supporting this fight. Can’t blame ggg that odh/Canelo did some foul shit.

Comment

Spike Osullivan is better than Berto? I don't think you're much of a fan if you think that.
                    as a fill in opponent yes. I mean its not a fill in like lewis vs klit but still ok. I mean andrade woulda been demolished as well and bjs still dont want none. Berto fight was a long term plan, and yes it was bs. I mean i dig wilder fights as well and he aint selling any ppv or big arenas. I dont count strangers' cash or bother with that weird soap opera ****. I watch boxing for entertainment purposes only
                    Last edited by Steven Mccowan; 04-03-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
                      of which you get absolutely none of. whatever ggg ends up making will be 100x what you will make in your lifetime. I make more than your bum ass.

If the sport is all about money and you're a fan of the sport, then you should stay informed about the money side or be an ignorant tard. LIKE YOU.

You don't know **** about me but jump to conclusions. Shows you're very stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X