Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao May Use Buboy as Trainer For Matthysse, Says Koncz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Yeah I mean he's done so much for his people too.

He's helped clean up the streets of the Phillipines by eliminating thousands of wretched drug users and sellers. Nevermind the fact that Manny is an admitted drug user (crystal meth in his past) or that he thinks *******uals should go to hell or that he supports Duterte whose own son smuggled hundreds of millions of dollars of methamphetmine into the Phillipines.

I mean bless this little rotten two-faced, cock loving, innocent person murdering, fucking socks.

Yeah all of that, but he’s giving a friend a job...jees some people are hard to please LOL

Comment

Yeah it sounds like Manny not trust in freddie in critical moment..it's strange when Manny and Freddie has been teamed up for nearly17 years

Comment

I hear Koncz is also going to be the cut man.

Comment

Bum fight ......

Comment

hard times for pac

I cant believe koncz is still around...does he still cut pacs steak for him?

Comment

So pac is gonna basically train himself. There's nothing buboy can tell pac that he doesn't already know about boxing, other than maybe how to gain 20 pounds immediately after the weigh in.

Comment

Get Rid of Roach

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                A few years ago I made a thread saying Manny Pacquiao should get rid of Freddie Roach and just keep Alex Ariza,

Roach is overrated, he sucks now, he is just a guy who likes fame and attention and praise

he does a half ass job in the corner

He was collecting a check from Pacquiao and never came up with any strategy to beat Marquez or Mayweather

Roach couldn't even teach Manny to cut the ring off.

Pac is making moves too late should have fired Roach and Arum a long time ago, the guy is nearly 40 which isnt old in real life but in boxing for a guy who rely on speed it sold.
                What is surprising was Manny wasn't taught to cut the ring off. Pacquiao was extremely light on his feet. Very view trainers could come up with a strategy for fighting Mayweather effectively. He made adjustments like no other fighter. He wasn't always the most exciting to watch. Boxing is the art of hitting and not getting hit. Marquez simply had Manny's number. They gave us four great fights that will never be forgotten. Roach got the majority of his accolades from Pacquiao's achievements. Although Roach was training fighters before Manny, his credits really started after he started training him.

Comment

buboy has no idea on what he's doing. he's gonna keep telling pac to be aggressive. i remember old fights where roach is telling buboy to tell manny to feint more and all you hear from buboy is tatatatata.. i have no idea what that means but by the sound of it, he's addressing manny to attack more.

Comment

"Manny learned a lot from Freddie, but he's at the stage where he's going to be ending his career, and I truly believe this: A fighter must only have one voice in the corner and it must be a voice he can trust." - Koncz

So now Manny does NOT trust Freddie Roach? WOW! I wonder if Roach told Manny that it was time to hang 'em up?

Comment

Look Commie

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                      For Mathysse, manny only needs boboy and a 3 week camp
                      Manny made that mistake with Jeff Horn and it cost him the fight. Matthysee on the other hand has that one punch power. He best not take him lightly. That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X