Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Prepared To Step In: We're Ready For Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st choice would be BJS, 2nd Charlo (give Centeno a good undercard fight or w/e to compensate him) 3rd would be Ramirez. Random unlikely thought but if Hurd wins by early KO he could be good to go again by May 5th. Hard to imagine GGG vs non-Mexican selling all that well though which gives Zurdo an advantage getting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      1st choice would be BJS, 2nd Charlo (give Centeno a good undercard fight or w/e to compensate him) 3rd would be Ramirez. Random unlikely thought but if Hurd wins by early KO he could be good to go again by May 5th. Hard to imagine GGG vs non-Mexican selling all that well though which gives Zurdo an advantage getting the fight.
      GGG charlo and make Centeno fight Lemieux, Centeno would get sparked out by Charlo so he should be fine.

Comment

Err.. GGG has been training for a 5´9 othodox boxer and now he´s supposed to fight a 6´2 southpaw? Not likely.. Derevyachenko on the other hand is 5`9, orthodox and IBF (?) mando. Probably less money but why should I care, I´m not getting paid anyway.
        Edit: SD is also VADA enrolled and not eating any Mexican beef..
        Last edited by Slowhand; 04-03-2018, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Why challenge a smaller champion when there are champions in his own weight class he could challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            The weight bully that's bigger than most top LHWs, fighting at SMW, calling out a MW.
            Sums it up 100% mate. Zurdo must fight Benavidez and get himself knocked spark out

Comment

What about Charlo? GGG could get that WBC mandatory out of the way. They could pay Centeno some step aside money. Nobody wants to see that mismatch anyway. Is Charlo ready though???

Comment

Meh I thought our back and forth was pretty damn funny, no hard feelings on my part.

I can see you are usually a good poster, though you can get a bit tribal sometimes which is okay, a lot of us do.
                My bad I went a lil overboard on that one. Dont take it too serious. I'll debate with you on one page and the very next agree with you on another one. I comment on topics and other comments. This is a site to talk boxing since good fights are soo few and far away. We got to have a lil fun in between fights amongst fans. Ppl think I dont like GGG or Loma when in fact I have Loma ranked p4p#1 since Ward retired and GGG #3.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  My bad I went a lil overboard on that one. Dont take it too serious. I'll debate with you on one page and the very next agree with you on another one. I comment on topics and other comments. This is a site to talk boxing since good fights are soo few and far away. We got to have a lil fun in between fights amongst fans. Ppl think I dont like GGG or Loma when in fact I have Loma ranked p4p#1 since Ward retired and GGG #3.
                  No biggy, I like arguments on here because they are funny, never hold a beef or anything that's for women.

Anyway Loma is pretty cool, don't like GGG very much though

Comment

Golovkin doesn't fight at 168. He's not gonna step up 8 lbs in one month lol. And golpvkin would be unwise to sign up.against another Mexican, they are dirty

Comment

No biggy, I like arguments on here because they are funny, never hold a beef or anything that's for women.

Anyway Loma is pretty cool, don't like GGG very much though
                      1000% agree lol. We all have our own fighters we root for. As long as they dont quit because their losing I usually have no problem with any of them...

Comment

Working...
                      X