Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez Prepared To Step In: We're Ready For Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    GGG was trying to unify the division. Any dude calling him out at 168 is a joke. They know he won't do it. He's got other goals in mind. It's as simple as that.
    you said he was just now calling him out cause he was 36, well that isnt true, so all i did was post the truth, anything else you want to add is on you...im out

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      No one's scared of Golovkin anymore.
      He was never scared of him, been calling him out for years

Comment

Definitely a fan friendly fight. Both guys like to exchange. It's a step up for Ramirez, but at 168, he's got size (and youth) on his side.
        Promotion wise, Ramirez is a good fit for Cinco de Mayo. Viva Mexican style!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Shantae sounds like a prison punk name??? If your a female I'm truly sorry and mean no disrespect
          Meh I thought our back and forth was pretty damn funny, no hard feelings on my part.

I can see you are usually a good poster, though you can get a bit tribal sometimes which is okay, a lot of us do.

Comment

But at 160 doe
            Lol or 164

Comment

GGG....donīt hide from Zurdo.....GGG come out to plaaay....GGG where are you??? GGG chicken......

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                Definitely a fan friendly fight. Both guys like to exchange. It's a step up for Ramirez, but at 168, he's got size (and youth) on his side.
                Promotion wise, Ramirez is a good fit for Cinco de Mayo. Viva Mexican style!
                A step up for Ramirez??? Itīs a step up for GGG, dummy.

Comment

Zurdo started out at MW. How many weight classes does GGG own?? He's only went DOWN in weight since from amateur to pro.
                  Super lightweight is more than Middleweight now?

Comment

Yeah right... gaylovekin isn't gonna fight a guy that will knock him out lol 154-168

Comment

I like the idea of this fight. And it could sell well. At least above 300k I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X