Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ is an Athlete. Deontay Is A Gamebred Fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    No need for insults.

What boxing skills impress you about Wilder or Joshua?
    Davis is ten times better than both in the ring, not even close!
    Davis needs to fight Loma until then I can't take him serious.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFactor View Post
      There's no Lennox Lewis in the division who can check Wilder. Wilder is unothodox as hell, but he wins. He's that tall high school kid that can just fight. Joshua is the QB of the HS football team. The QB dont want no parts of the tall kid who can just fight...
      I hate idiots who bring up Lummox.

That fool got knocked out cold twice by absolute bums. If only Stiverne one punched Wilder then he would be as great as Lummox.

just LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I agree with Brother ****m. Wilder may be the most naturally gifted boxer in at least 10 years. He's an elite level athlete with speed, quickness, length, nimbleness, and has once in a generation power. Like WTF dude he's a cheat code.
        If you think Wilder is the most naturally gifted fighter over the last 10 years then you need to take medication real quick.

That's the most insane drivel I've ever heard.

Take Wilder's power from him and you have someone who gets beat by any decent fighter you care to mention.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Explain why 2 top 10 competitive title contenders are not world class.

go........

Lay off the crack pipe if you believe a shot to pieces Thompson is a top 10 fighter.

What did Jennings ever do to place him in the top 10? He became a mandatory to Wlad (Not that it's hard) but never did anything to prove that.

Comment

I hate idiots who bring up Lummox.

That fool got knocked out cold twice by absolute bums. If only Stiverne one punched Wilder then he would be as great as Lummox.

just LMAO
            You think Stiverne would have be considered as good as Lennox if he beat Wilder?

Now I know you're a troll getting your kicks out of winding people up. Because if you're not, then you're a freak of extreme proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              If you think Wilder is the most naturally gifted fighter over the last 10 years then you need to take medication real quick.

That's the most insane drivel I've ever heard.

Take Wilder's power from him and you have someone who gets beat by any decent fighter you care to mention.
              Take RJJ and Ali's speed. Then what do you have left?

you are the one that needs meds.

Wilder is definitely the most gifted power puncher in recent memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                You think Stiverne would have be considered as good as Lennox if he beat Wilder?

Now I know you're a troll getting your kicks out of winding people up. Because if you're not, then you're a freak of extreme proportions.

Lummox Lewis got knocked cold by absolute bums. His best wins are against small men.

Tyson 5'10

Holyfield LHW

Comment

Joshua is a better boxer but Wilder is a fighter and just a little bit scary. Training against other boxers isn't necessarily going to prepare you.

Not saying that Wilder isn't headed for catastrophic defeat at some point but in the mean time, enjoy the ride.

Comment

Haha You're mentally ill. Sorry to bother you. I'll leave you to you ****ed up fantasies.

Comment

You have a guy who has actual footwork and ability to box around a jab and even throws hooks in Ali even if you take away speed .. lol

Wilder has no Ali natural boxing abilities . He relies on size even more than Ali did bc the skill levels of Wilder and Ali are obviously different .

Ali with less speed > Wilder with average power

Wilder fanboy club strikes again .

Comment

Working...
                      X