Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ is an Athlete. Deontay Is A Gamebred Fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Brother ****m. Wilder may be the most naturally gifted boxer in at least 10 years. He's an elite level athlete with speed, quickness, length, nimbleness, and has once in a generation power. Like WTF dude he's a cheat code.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      Ortiz beat Jennings, Tony Thompson . world class fighters. He knocked out Jennings whom Wlad couldn't.

Ortiz's record > Parkers > Takam's

Ortiz would beat Wlad heads up too.
      Today I learned Jennings and Thompson were world class fighters..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Today I learned Jennings and Thompson were world class fighters..

You got schooled. YDKSAB

you're welcome.

Comment

You got schooled. YDKSAB

you're welcome.
          Yeah I don't know boxing, but you called Jennings and Thompson world class

Ouch, what a schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Yeah I don't know boxing, but you called Jennings and Thompson world class

Ouch, what a schooling.

Explain why 2 top 10 competitive title contenders are not world class.

go........

Comment

Wilder is the better athlete.

Comment

Explain why 2 top 10 competitive title contenders are not world class.

go........

They weren’t competitive and were nothing but ordinary come-and-go fighters who’d put up a decent effort against mediocre opponents.

None of them are world class, were world class or will ever be world class.

Comment

GOd his wilder fan boy is deluded.

Wilder does have a chance of knocking out Joshua, and likewise vice versus. The longer wilder puts the fight off two factors come more into play for me:

1 - age, this will become a factor as speed is so key to wilder. If he starts slowing if the fights delayed a couple of years he’s obviously worse off

2 - experience. Joshua already arguably has more experience by fighting the far superior opposition on a consistent basis but if you watch his improvement fight on fight it shows a lot. Not many picked up on it during the fight with Parker but watch how clever he was defensively covering with his fight hand, not punching as much as a ‘gamble’ but it protected him against Parker’s right hand and allowed him to counter. That is something that ‘could’ be pivotal a fight with Wilder.

If I was wilder I would stop trying to make ridiculous sums and take my 5x my pay day and take the right now

Comment

There's no Lennox Lewis in the division who can check Wilder. Wilder is unothodox as hell, but he wins. He's that tall high school kid that can just fight. Joshua is the QB of the HS football team. The QB dont want no parts of the tall kid who can just fight...

Comment

AJ gonna get his head knocked off his shoulders, probably when he least expects it.
                      One minute he will be thinking hes got this, the next minute he will be waking up on the canvas with no idea how he got their.

Comment

Working...
                      X