Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers who went from being Exciting to Watch to Boring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers who went from being Exciting to Watch to Boring!

Name some Boxers who you used to find entertaining to watch but who became boring later in their careers.

I'll start with Keith Thurman.

Used to find him great to watch but his style seemed to changed around the time he fought Bundu and became this jab and mover.

Any others?

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
    Name some Boxers who you used to find entertaining to watch but who became boring later in their careers.

I'll start with Keith Thurman.

Used to find him great to watch but his style seemed to changed around the time he fought Bundu and became this jab and mover.

Any others?
    Denny's Garcia. Oh wait. That was boring the entire time.

Comment

Terry Flanagan. I was all in after what he done to Magdaleno, thought we had something. Got more and more boring, the choices of fight and the actual fights. Worst thing is it looks like he doesn't really care either

Comment

I used to like Vlasov but now his fight put me to sleep

Comment

David Haye...

Comment

Broner. Is anyone really excited about his fights anymore? It's like we only watch to see the final nail in the coffin.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Terry Flanagan. I was all in after what he done to Magdaleno, thought we had something. Got more and more boring, the choices of fight and the actual fights. Worst thing is it looks like he doesn't really care either
              I blame Frank Warren for that.

He hasn't fought in a year and who knows when the Hooker fight is going to land now.

Comment

Wlad. Steward made him a consistent winner with a boring formula. Good for Wlad, not so good for fans

Comment

Pacquiao....

Comment

May weather Is the TBE in this department look at his 130 fights to his snoozers at 147

Comment

Working...
                    X