Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is one of Floyd's best wins. Of course he's going to defend him.

Comment

• what i want to know is, are rules regarding whats banned different from state to state and country to country

could they even fight anywhere else if nev bans him

if rules are different, boxing needs to fix that up.

Comment

• Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
        Canelo is one of Floyd's best wins. Of course he's going to defend him.
        no failed test attached to that win.

why do people insist on thinking testing is only good when they catch a person ?!?!?!

''there are no clean fighters (unless im a fan of his) !!! ONLY fighters who know how to mask their shlt !!!''

seriously, doe

Comment

• Well well well...what do I see here

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          lmao!!!! he's my biiatch for a reason. ask him why he got my thread closed and had me banned if he was winning? :
          Oh, the thread where you said if Marquez was black he would be the greatest boxer ever Not only did you not own anyone, you got the shlt kicked out of you by EVERYONE for your stupidity. then you went on TO GET YOURSELF BANNED. Take responsibility for your own actions, bltch

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Lol Are you an alt or something?

Bwahahaha!!!!!

I owned that fool miserably several times. See my trinkets from him to the left for proof. That and red K was his only defense lol
          You owned me? When? I'd love to see that you lying cvnt You got those "gifts" from me for talking reckless like a lil 'hoe. If you would have kept it classy and accepted your ownage nicely, you wouldn't be carry around those dildos now, f@g.
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-31-2018, 05:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Lol Are you an alt or something?

Bwahahaha!!!!!

I owned that fool miserably several times. See my trinkets from him to the left for proof. That and red K was his only defense lol
            Nice trinkets by the way. Those only proves what we already know. You got game brotha'

Making someone give you dildos is like a scorned biatch getting humiliated, and the only way she can get back at you is by throwing away her dildos which in turn proves how scorned that person is hahaha

Travesty is such a creature, that she literallythrows a biatch fit by giving away Dildos hahahaha!! Love owning that clown whore.

Saltiest biatch around

Those Trinkest of Dildos shows how affected this fa6 Travesty is hahaha!!

You only have to show those Dildos to her, to show she fuvked up like a SALTY ASS Biatch hahaha!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

No Travesty we are not the same person. You are a Floyd jizz-guzzler I am not.

01-30-2018You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
            07:14 AMtravestyny

11-04-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
            02:25 PMtravestyny

01:49 PMtravestyny

08:54 AMtravestyny

10-31-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny
            09:36 PMtravestyny

10-19-2017You have received a Dildo Gift from travestyny

Someone Loves to give Dildos away around the clock...
            Last edited by Spoon23; 03-31-2018, 04:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              Where is the ALT king travestyny?
              Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              that's my biiatch travsB. he's prolly crying himself to sleep right now.

dont be fool tho. he's lurking as i type this!
              Damn....and as I'm reading through I see even more. You f@gs really had your lives ruined by me, huh

If you wanted me to comment on this, why didn't you just tag me? This is why both of you are certified pvssies!

Now, with that being said, here's my take on it.

He's simply saying that they continue testing Canelo so that he goes into the fight clean. He's not arguing that GGG fight a dirty Canelo, you morons.

The only thing he may be overlooking is that Canelo could have benefitted from the PED's during training. But since he was caught at the beginning of training camp, though Mayweather is overlooking that he may have benefitted during training camp for what....2 weeks (earliest I could find about Canelo training before getting popped is around 12 days), then that makes his statement even less inflammatory. Seems to me that most people wanted the fight to go on with the belief that Canelo wouldn't benefit from anything illegal for the rest of camp, which is the whole reasoning for having Canelo continue to go through increased random testing up to the fight...which I presume he is still doing now! He's not saying anything different from what has actually been put into effect. Sorry you were praying to make this mole hill into a mountain.

By the way, if Pac had failed, of course the fight would have been canceled for obvious reasons. That was a major point of contention for years between them. Now if Marquez would have failed early in training camp under the same conditions as Canelo (tainted Mexican meat excuse...trace amounts--at least as far as has been revealed so far), would Mayweather have gone on with the fight? I don't think anyone can answer certainly about what Mayweather would do. It definitely would have been considered differently than Pacquiao getting busted.
              Last edited by travestyny; 03-31-2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Nice trinkets by the way. Those only proves what we already know. You got game brotha'
                It proves that he's as much of an idiot as you are

How's it going licking Pacman's Taint? You know...since you are actual real life friends

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                I'm a friend of Pac, to guys who didn't know yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  It proves that he's as much of an idiot as you are
                  Awww cutey..

what a bantam weight whimper shot to the main man Spoon23..

what you have to realize..

You..

are not Smart..

You are..

An idiot that thinks he's smart to think I'm his alt

No man can be that dumb.. That's what you call mentally insane

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-31-2018, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

what you have to realize..

What I have to realize is that you're a moron who has been owned by me so repeatedly that you're desperate. Give up. Stop hijacking this thread based upon me ruining your life.

You do realize that by clicking the button on my quotation, you will be taken to it and it will be easy for anyone to see what that was all about, right?

About you not being able to read properly because you're a filipina with a poor grasp of the English language, you getting embarrassed for the 972972472492 time by me, and you then altering a post to try to save face. A post that still sits there for anyone to see.

Are you going to accept the sig challenge about you altering that post? I bet you bow down and duck. You game?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      What I have to realize
                      Confession of a serial ******.

Described by Spoon23:

What you have to realize Travestyny, you're a moron who has been owned by me repeatedly that you're desperate. Give up. Stop hijacking this thread based upon me ruining your life.

You do realize that by clicking the button on considerthis, you will be taken to it and it will be easy for anyone to see what that was all about, right?

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      That's a direct quote...call em like I see em.
                      AND THE SEAL OF APPROVAL BY THE AUTHOR WHO BELIEVED TRAVESTYNY IS MY BIATCH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

About you not being able to read properly because you're a ******ed alt loving Fl0mo minion who has a poor grasp of the English language, you getting embarrassed for the 10000000000000000000000000 gazillion time by me, and you then altering a post to try to save face. A post that still sits there for anyone to see.

Why keep on insisting I'm your ALT. I'm not you ALT Travesty. Pls no the difference between the Main man Spoon23 and the countless biatches like yourself. It's practically day and night.

Are you going to accept my challenge about you challenging my gatekeeper Vadrigar? I bet you bow down and duck. You game?

I believe there is the only little friend Travestyny will ever need to get back her sanity.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-05-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X