Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Floyd would be fighting if his opponent popped hot? Oh hell no. It’s the pot calling the kettle black

Comment

• I still don't hear a lot of people saying the fight should cancelled. You think HBO and everyone involved don't want the fight to go on. Even some of the people here giving Mayweather **** isn't calling for the fight to be cancelled.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        I dunno man. Travestyny seems to know what he's talking about and I haven't seen him lose a debate yet.
        Lol Are you an alt or something?

Bwahahaha!!!!!

I owned that fool miserably several times. See my trinkets from him to the left for proof. That and red K was his only defense lol
        Last edited by Boxing Goat; 03-30-2018, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
          I still don't hear a lot of people saying the fight should cancelled. You think HBO and everyone involved don't want the fight to go on. Even some of the people here giving Mayweather **** isn't calling for the fight to be cancelled.
          I think he cheated in the first fight and Gennady still whooped him pretty handily so I don't have a problem with the fight going on. I kinda want to see a pissed off GGG fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            I think he cheated in the first fight and Gennady still whooped him pretty handily so I don't have a problem with the fight going on. I kinda want to see a pissed off GGG fight
            I fully agree with your statement.

Comment

• Of course Floyd wants the fight to go ahead at MGM in Vegas. His kids gotta eat...

Comment

Lol Are you an alt or something?

Bwahahaha!!!!!

I owned that fool miserably several times. See my trinkets from him to the left for proof. That and red K was his only defense lol
                lol

McNulty doesn't know how much we've pulverized that ******ed Travesty from the face of this earth.

Check out my badges on my left. Those dildos Travestyny gave me is how pathetically salty he was that he had to give me her Dildos to feel good about herself hahahaha! Those are my badge of honor. Proof I've fuvked her up good hehe

I see you have some from Travestyny as well.

That's when you know who got game around here.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-31-2018, 03:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Of course Floyd wants the fight to go ahead at MGM in Vegas. His kids gotta eat...
                  Yup Floyd's kids are starving. They got to eat somehow.

Smart.

Comment

Canelo probably miss timed his cycle trying to ensure he got a win and got caught.

I'm no Golovkin fan but he shouldn't have to enter a fight under unfair conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      for floyd to even suggest to have the fight go on just throws everything out the window about how he's all for a cleaner sport, etc. that's why i said he should have turn against canelo instead. could have possibly gain new fans for sticking to his words about a cleaner sport.
                      Clen is not a steroid though, it only makes you leaner in the offseason, it's not gonna make Canelo have better stamina or punch harder or take a better punch 2.5 months after the fact, the stuff Pacquiao was probably on did all these things I mentioned and then some, huge difference. The point of testing is not always to stop fights from happening, it's to show what fighters are taking and then this gets assessed by everyone involved and if everyone is fine with it then the fight could go on. I don't think GGG is in any kind of danger if the fight goes on and the NSAC knows that but they're trying to play the good cops hete for all the favoritism they showed Canelo in the past.

Canelo tested positive for a banned substance though so I agree he must be punished, and I think them going out about this and tarnishing Canelo's name is enough punishment, his reputation and popularity will never recover from this, so if GGG is fine with it, if the sanctioning bodies are fine with it and if all the upcoming tests come back negative then they SHOULD fight I don't think GGG is in any kind of danger if the fight goes on, this only gave Canelo an advantage in making weight a bit easier but that's it, he's the snaller man anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X