Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Should Be Allowed To Fight Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I find it extremely hypocritical of Floyd to be saying this and Travestyny is an idiot
    I dunno man. Travestyny seems to know what he's talking about and I haven't seen him lose a debate yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      I dunno man. Travestyny seems to know what he's talking about and I haven't seen him lose a debate yet.
      lmao!!!! he's my biiatch for a reason. ask him why he got my thread closed and had me banned if he was winning?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        pllllleeeeaassseeee!!!! floyd may not be the brightest star out there but there is no need to have to think about the question at hand. it's about canelo testing positive! why the fcvk does he have to think about it first? HE was the one talking bout "cleaning up the sport". lol.
        I don't think you've got a handle on how low iq Mayweather is when it comes to anything abstract from his own personal situation.

Comment

• Anyone who has common sense can see this a mile away. Of course Floyd wants the fight to happen. And he wants Canelo to beat GGG convincingly. It strengthens his legacy. When people look back in time, they won’t necessarily talk about Canelo’s age when he fought Floyd, they will talk about all the people Canelo beat, his career resume. It’s not right, but people will do it.
          Last edited by markther; 03-30-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Cleaning
            Up
            The
            Sport
            Doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigpoppa13 View Post
              All Manny had to do was take the test
              All Floyd had to do was get his puzzy out of his ass and fight him without making excuses and false accusations.

Comment

• Anyone who has common sense can see this a mile away. Of course Floyd wants the fight to happen. And he wants Canelo to beat GGG convincingly. It strengthens his legacy. When people look back in time, they wont necessarily talk about Canelo’s age when he fought Floyd, they will talk about all the people Canelo beat, his career resume. It’s not right, but people will do it.

Comment

• How is that situation even comparable with the Pacquiao situation? Pacquiao flat out refused any type of random blood and urine testing first and then wanted some real shady cut off dates while using the excuse that he might be weakened if they drew that teeny tiny amount of blood from him. Canelo has been getting random blood and urine tested for a long time and probably used Clen in the offseason to stay lean, that was 2.5 months before the scheduled fight. How do these 2 situations even compare?

Canelo didn't fight like he was on PEDs, he only looked leaner but his stamina was not up to par as usual and he didn't really hurt GGG with his best shots, Pacquiao was fighting at 122 lbs at 25 years old and then moved up and was beating up natural welterweights and light middleweights in like 5 years time, he was moving and throwing more punches at 150 lbs without showing any signs of fatigue and his head grew twice as big and then he refused getting tested, what more signs do you actually need to be suspicious of someone? and as soon as he started getting tested more he got KTFO and was never really the same fighter, none of these things could be said about Canelo who performed very normally against GGG staminawise and strengthwise. If he passes all coming tests then let them fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    I don't think you've got a handle on how low iq Mayweather is when it comes to anything abstract from his own personal situation.
                    i'm not a fan of floyd but you gotta be a fool to believe that! there is no need to think about the question or give him time. the topic being discuss is canelo testing positive.

floyd went on a 5-6 years campaign accusing pac of doing this! stop making up excuses for the guy. floyd never care about cleaning up the sport. his own damm fighters got popped and no words from floyd about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      How is that situation even comparable with the Pacquiao situation? Pacquiao flat out refused any type of random blood and urine testing first and then wanted some real shady cut off dates while using the excuse that he might be weakened if they drew that teeny tiny amount of blood from him. Canelo has been getting random blood and urine tested for a long time and probably used Clen in the offseason to stay lean, that was 2.5 months before the scheduled fight. How do these 2 situations even compare?

Canelo didn't fight like he was on PEDs, he only looked leaner but his stamina was not up to par as usual and he didn't really hurt GGG with his best shots, Pacquiao was fighting at 122 lbs at 25 years old and then moved up and was beating up natural welterweights and light middleweights in like 5 years time, he was moving and throwing more punches at 150 lbs without showing any signs of fatigue and his head grew twice as big and then he refused getting tested, what more signs do you actually need to be suspicious of someone? and as soon as he started getting tested more he got KTFO and was never really the same fighter, none of these things could be said about Canelo who performed very normally against GGG staminawise and strengthwise. If he passes all coming tests then let them fight!
                      another fl0mo defending a cheater.

Comment

Working...
                      X