Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody remember Robbie Barnett making a pick last week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Check the Google cached version. Look for the thread there and click on the arrow, and select cached.
    You should pass that on to Koba or Siablo they are better with the computer sh ite.Thx

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
      lol nah of course we don't like cheats do we. Siablo's like VADA and USADA, I think Robbie was granted a TUE.
      lol...............

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        think it was browne late stoppage
        Or Browne KO 5-8

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          This is coming from me not Pick em crew.But I know he voted and picked Browne and now its deleated.No one wants a guy that would do that in game.Just wondering if anyone seen it I wont put out his full pick so not to influence anyone but if you remember put out full pick.
          British posters are good for that. When Tank Davis beat that club fighter they were all raving about a **** load of posts got deleted.

Comment

Check the Google cached version. Look for the thread there and click on the arrow, and select cached.
            What arrow is that?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              What arrow is that?
              Nevermind. I checked and google only cached a few pages. 3 pages out of more than 20. And I coulnd't see his post on those 3.

Comment

Nevermind. I checked and google only cached a few pages. 3 pages out of more than 20. And I coulnd't see his post on those 3.
                It would have been shortly before fight he picked somewhere in between Damm wicked and Clegg.Browne ko 5-8 no xs

Comment

Robbiebarratt you've been exposed pal.

Comment

Working...
                  X