Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody remember Robbie Barnett making a pick last week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Butthurt morons making up lies.
    I got no stake, man, but I don't get why anyone would lie about it? Can't say you're my favourite poster but I sure as fuck wouldn't take part in some kinda hatchet job if I thought that was what was going on.

That said I also can't fathom why you'd delete a post - specially if you hadn't used a multiplier. Whole fkn thing makes no sense.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-27-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      OP is this all bullchit or no?
      OP and i had an argument in the Pick em thread because he was wrong about a result. I also called it out when there was a mistake in the scores and OP was awarded more correct picks than he actually made. He's obviously a butthurt *****.
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 03-27-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

It’s good that you noticed so people can be more aware in the future but in this case it shouldn’t make a difference if he did. He won’t get any points and according to you he didn’t use a multiplier. Just looks a bit better to have a better correct pick ratio i suppose.

Hopefully there’s more focus on the picks moving forward because someone could use their multiplier and then remove it and get another shot at using it, that’s a problem.

Comment

if he did, then that's BS. I have him on ignore, so I wouldn't know.

But stand by your picks. I picked Eubank jr to beat Groves. We all make stupid picks

Comment

John I is one of the people in charge of the game. To have a liar like him involved is bullshit. Can't trust him.

Comment

I deleted a post of mine to test and it seems there's no trace at all of a deleted post except for the change in post numbers.

Anyone has a screenshot of the Whyte-Browne Pick'Em thread just before the fight started? If so, take note of the post numbers in that screenshot and compare it now if there's a difference.

If the post numbers differ then someone posting before the screenshot was taken deleted his post. If post numbers are the same then noone deleted a post.

In behalf of,
              NSAC

Comment

Barrett??? Isn’t he always schitting on GGG? I think so, forget him... toss the racist aside.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  This is coming from me not Pick em crew.But I know he voted and picked Browne and now its deleated.No one wants a guy that would do that in game.Just wondering if anyone seen it I wont put out his full pick so not to influence anyone but if you remember put out full pick.
                  Check the Google cached version. Look for the thread there and click on the arrow, and select cached.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                    It’s good that you noticed so people can be more aware in the future but in this case it shouldn’t make a difference if he did. He won’t get any points and according to you he didn’t use a multiplier. Just looks a bit better to have a better correct pick ratio i suppose.

Hopefully there’s more focus on the picks moving forward because someone could use their multiplier and then remove it and get another shot at using it, that’s a problem.
                    We put an auto-subscribe with notifications on the PICK EM CREW account, so in future we'll get a e-mail log whenever someone posts in a pick 'em thread. I'm considering screenshotting the threads at the opening bell too, though it's a bit of a ballache and might require extra volunteers in case one of the CREW members ain't around at start time.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      Pigs. Just sayin'

LMAO love that movie.

Comment

Working...
                      X